"Don't trust him"

Maybe Zico wasn't the kind of guy to take it slow, which is why he decided that going straight to dating was fine, but I wasn't going to argue, I mean this man was gorgeous, he was just one of a kind (G-dragon reference). Still most of the idols here didn't even have time to date or go on dates or even meet people, so I understood his eagerness. From what he's told me most of the idols cant date because of how the fans take it too hard.

Still Zico was lying low for a while but with Show me the money 4 starting up he was in the spotlight most times. Dad was beginning to notice how I was hardly home most of the time, it wasn't my fault that I was wrapped in Zico's world. Zico was as perfect as toxic could get, he was my right kind of toxic and I loved every inch of him.

He had a habit of being a tease and a sweet heart, still I wouldn't deny the fact that I loved his bad boy side and sweet side too. It was a mix between perfection.

"Sorry for making you wait." Zico says as he walks off stage, the shooting for Show me the money ended so it was about time for us to leave. "Hey hyung." Zico calls Jay who was in the middle of talking to some producers.

"Yo what up." Jay walks over glancing at me before looking back at Zico.

They start talking about music which I really don't get so I just nod off whenever Zico says something. Out the corner of my eye I can feel Jay watching me, I wouldn't say it makes me feel uncomfortable it's just awkward. Jay is really good looking but to be honest my eyes only look for Zico.

We head over to the car as they continue talking, "Aish, I forgot my cell I'll be back hyung." Zico runs back inside before I have time to ask him for the keys but what's worse is that me and Jay are all alone in the parking lot.

He's looking at me intensely. I can see his head sway from side to side as he shifts his feet to get a better look at me. "Why won't you look at me?" Jay asks.

I slowly raise my head to look at him and I'm shocked by the raw passion in his eyes. I take a deep breath and a few steps back until my back is pressed against the car. "Your really beautiful, I can have any girl I want." Jay says as he steps closer. "But yet somehow I keep wanting to know what these lips taste like." He grabs a lock of my hair and puts it behind my ear.

I can feel him close the distance between our lips and in that moment when his abs press against my skin, and as he holds his breath, I let out these next few words. "I like Zico." I blurt out.

That seems to catch him off guard. He pulls his head back and stares me in the eyes.

"Stay away from me Jay, I won't ever share those feelings you have." He laughs. It startles me at first but he pulls the bandanna from his head and puts it in my hand.

"It's cool, you'll soon want to be with me." I don't understand what he means by that. "I'll lend a shoulder for you when the time comes." He stops speaking and looks me right in the eyes.

Suddenly there's a spark in his eyes and I can see how serious he's become when he says.

"Don't trust him," He pauses letting the words sink in before finally saying. "Dont trust Zico."