Honeymoon Over

I had slept in til late afternoon, Jay had asked his assistant to bring clothes from my house over, and I took a long need bath. I could hear people on the other side of the door, it sounded lively, refreshing compared to how I was feeling. To be honest, I didn't know what I felt or how to feel, I had decided to not think at all about what happened last night because if I did then it would eat me alive and I wouldn't be able to do any of the things I was doing right now.

I put on a pair of dark jeans, black shirt, and dried my hair in a towel that smelled too much like Jay. I heard voices coming from the living room and decided to head on over, "No hyung the verse has to be sick, killer, something that will give AOMG a bigger legacy." A guy says but stops talking when he looks at me, he looks confused then looks over at Jay whose leaning against the counter and then looks back at me and starts smiling really wide and his eyes keep flashing back and forth to Jay and me.

"Aish, stupid." Jay smacks him on the back of his head.

"Hyung, it's been months since I've seen a chick in here, but this one is sexy, a foreigner, wow. She's so beautiful, what is she Italian? French? Wow." He keeps starring at me up and down and Jay rolls his eyes and tells him to shut up. "Why hyung? Not like she understands me, eh, you espeaka English?" He refers to me now.

Jay has this huge grin on his face and is looking over at his friend shaking his head. "Wow hyung look at her big eyes, and that waist...wow killer." He grins. "Eh, you...ummm...are...a killer." I burst out laughing and so does Jay.

"Sorry about him, he's quick to judge, this is Loco." Jay says in Korean.

"Nice to meet you Loco." I reply in Korean, his eyes widen and he blushes a deep shade of red and immediately bows in apology. "It's fine, you just complimented me."He shakes my head and apologizes.

"Loco this is my friend Esme. Now that he's through embarrassing you we can go get something to eat." Loco keeps eyeing me from the corner of his eye which Jay notices and smacks him in the back of the head again.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

He gives me a wide smile. "I figured you'd be a bit homesick so I decided MC Donald's was the closest we'd get." I laugh.

"So noona, are you single?" Loco asks, pain flickers across my face and Jay tenses up, I stare at the ground not being able to answer him properly. Suddenly my appetite is gone and Zico's eyes are the only thing flashing through my mind. I knew one thing I was for sure, and that was hurt.

"Ya, let's go." Jay grabs Loco by a head lock and they walk through the hall down the stairs and I follow.

We get inside Jay's Mercedes and I sit in the back. Jay and Loco make small talk while I listen and look out the window, I don't really recognize any of the streets that we're driving through and decide to text my dad telling him I'm staying over at a friend's house. Out of curiosity I force myself to check if I have any miss calls but I don't.

My heart clenches and I lock the screen immediately and try to steady my breathing. I won't give into the pain the moment I do it'll be the day I'd accept defeat and realize Zico no longer belongs to me and that it's time to move on and let go.

I shake the thoughts away and catch Jay looking at me through the rear view mirror, he gives me a smile but I don't have the strength to force back a smile. I wonder why it hurts so much with Zico, in the past all my relationships have been easy to bare and get over, but this one hurts, a different kind of hurt, a pain I'm not used to.

We pull into the parking lot and Jay parks the car while me and Loco head inside. Jay follows after us and he asks me to pick a table to sit at and I do head over to a table with a window. Some girls go up to them and ask to take pictures some of the employees do to and other's ask for autographs. It always amazes me how popular these guys are and I often wonder how I got so caught up into this world of fame.

"Jay, I'm telling you the lyrics and song are gonna be so hype." Loco and Jay take a seat across from me.

"Alright me and Esme will be the judge, let me hear some." Loco smiles widely at both me and Jay.

"Ugh, exclusive right here, explicit content, AOMG." Jay breaks into a smile and I do too as Jay bops his head to the beat. "Keep thinking, keep thinking

Keep thinking of you
Keep thinking, keep thinking
Keep thinking of you

You're the baddest chick, oh
You're the baddest chick, girl
Thinking about you
You're the baddest chick
You're the baddest chick, girl
I'm thinking about you." He starts getting real into it and the dives right into the rap part.

"Day and night
I miss you all day
There's meaningless tension in the air
Do you know what this is about?
I can't do anything
I picture a scene from a movie
It doesn't go away, never
Please be behind those door when I open them
Even if I act like nothing's up
Even if I try to turn my eyes to other girls

I can't get you out of my head

I can't sleep, even when I shut my eyes."

Jay claps, and I shake my head approving. "We'll work on it for sure."

Our order gets called and Loco goes over and grabs it, while Jay snaps a pic of me with his phone, I was lost in thought looking out the window when he took the picture. "Hey, I charge."I joke.

He chuckles. "Esme." The tone in his voice changes, and I look into Jay's soft eyes. "Stay over a few days, don't go back." I know what he's asking, and he knows me too well, he's asking me to stay, to get some space from Zico because if I were to go back home where I was so used to Zico being all the time there'd be no doubt of me calling him but that would only hurt me more. "I promise I'll do my best to keep those thoughts off your mind, so please just stay for three days."

A part of me wants to go back and dive back into a world full of Zico but the other part of me can't get Hyuna and Zico's kiss out of my mind, so I shake my head agreeing. I'd rely on Jay's kindness for now if that's what it takes to survive without Zico.

Loco comes back. "Let's record it today, ask all the guys to come over, we'll have a party." Loco says enthusiasticlly.

"Yeah." Jay agrees.

Loco's eyes widen. "Really hyung?" Jay shakes his head agreeing. "Alright! Ever been to an AOMG party?" Loco asks me, I shake my head, no. "Well you better be ready cuz your about to."