His pain, her pleasure

I woke up to the sound of Zico's voice stirring me awake, I immediately bolted upright, his voice caused a warm sensation to ripple through my stomach. I forgot I had set up an alarm for the date, I smiled when I saw what day it was, September 14th.

Today was Zico's birthday, he was officially turning 22 and I was lucky enough to spend it with him. I was so happy that I just couldn't wait to see him tonight. I dialed Mino's number, "Hello, noona?" He says once he picks up.

"You haven't forgotten right?" He chuckles on the other end of the line. "You have to help me pick out a gift, or else." I press.

"Yes noona, don't forget I'll meet you at the mall at 11." I agree before hanging up.

I don't mean to be in a rush but the excitement is killing me, I want to give Zico a gift he won't ever forget, I stayed up until late last night contemplating what it is that I could buy him to show him how much he meant to me but unfortunately through all that thinking and internet researching I still had nothing. I grew frustrated and desperate and my mind kept wandering off to thoughts that weren't related to the topic at hand.

I kept thinking over and over about our date and my cheeks would flush remembering how he'd grab me by the waist and how he'd be all over me. I loved it and that's when it hit me, all this time I knew all along how I could show Zico I loved him, and what better day to do it on then his birthday. Our first time together would be special and he'd love it, and it'll be something we both would never forget, and I couldn't stop smiling like a fool.

Tonight couldn't have come any sooner. I arrived at the mall at exactly 11, and Mino was there of course in disguise. "Noona!" He called, I turned and saw him with a breathing mask, shades, and a hat. At least someone knew how to keep a disguise simple, I rolled my eyes as I recalled what Zico wore to our date.

"So what was the store you mentioned you and Zico would always go?"

"Ah, it's this way." I follow him as he makes light conversation, I ask about how things are going with SMTM 4 and he says that the final's are just around the corner. "Zico hyung is really trying hard to make sure I win, he feels like he owe's it to me." His voice trails off.

"Why?" I dare ask.

"Well you know we were supposed to debut together, but we got separated and he debuted first and well it just made things complicated but I don't feel like he needs to owe me anything, since he's my closest friend."

"I know Zico cares about you a lot. I mean you guys are always together, I hope that never changes." I say honestly.

"I think I finally know why Zico fell for you." My ears perk at the sound of his words. "I was always curious as to why he decided to finally date again." His cheeks blush. "But its because noona is beautiful inside out." I don't know why I reacted like I did but I lunge at him and give him a bear hug, he just laughs.

We take our time looking through the whole store, and finally we pick something we decide is suitable but I cringe at the price, I knew the store was going to be expensive but 400 for a shirt? I had my credit card with me but it hurt so much when I swiped it, all my monthly allowance, gone.

Mino could tell by the look at my face that I was in pain and he just laughed at me. "Don't worry Zico will pay for it when your birthday comes." I smile.

We grab some food to go which we eat at a park and I listen to whatever Mino tells me, I don't really say much because Mino's stories were always way more interesting than what I had to say, so whenever we got a chance to talk or see each other he did most the talking.

"What about you?" He asks. "Your parents?"

I bite my lip and come clean. "My mom hates me, and my dad's always working." His eyes soften at my words.

The Underground IdolOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara