"I care about you"

Zico comes over to me backstage a huge grin on his face, taking me in his arms he swings me around, I'm so taken aback by his actions that I'm speechless. "I'm so happy to see you noona." He mumbles into my ear. I fee his grip on my waist tighten and he plants a kiss on my cheek.

"I love it when your in a good mood." I giggle.

He laughs aloud. "I'm just so glad they kept me on the show." He lets out a sigh. "I don't know what I would have done if they hadn't." He confesses.

I see Mino walk in backstage from rehearsal. "Hyung they're calling you outside." Zico groans, his hold on me loosens.

"I'm gonna stay here shooting real late, you should head on home." Zico tells me with a scowl on his face.

I poke him in the stomach. "Be happy your working late." He tilts his head to the side and gives me a warm smile.

"Tomorrow for sure I'll take you out on a date." He promises, I shake my head more times that I should, but the thought of spending time alone with Zico excites me.

Zico heads out and Mino stays a second longer checking his hair, and I take the opportunity to ask him what's been bugging me all afternoon since I've been here. "Mino." He turns to look at me.

"Yes, noona?"

"Where's Jay?" I tried to sound normal, but I could hear the worry in my own voice.

Mino forced a smile. "He isn't going to be able to come today, called in sick." He trails off, not wanting to say more. I don't note anything odd about that and just shake my head acknowledging the information.

"Mino!" One of the staff members yells.

"Sorry, noona." He heads back out on stage while I'm left alone in thought. I haven't talked to Jay in the last two days, I was so focused on spending time with Zico that I didn't even text him to ask how he was, I was indeed a selfish person.

Jay had done so much for me in the last couple of weeks, things I couldn't repay him for. It was my turn to help, it was the least I could do for him. I tried calling him on his cell but it went right to voice mail.

I sighed. "Yes, hello?" I ended up calling for a taxi instead. I knew where AOMG was, I had searched it up when Jay had offered me a position there, so getting there would be no problem.

The first thing I did was stop by a convenient store and buy some items that I might need to help him get better, I also bought medicine and some food from the street vendors. It was odd being the one to go visit Jay, I was so use to him popping up out of nowhere wherever I was that I was lonely whenever he paid no attention to me.

Still Zico was more than enough, and it made me feel weird whenever I'd look at Jay, something inside me would stir making my cheeks flush.

We arrived at AOMG in less time that I expected, paying the taxi driver I thanked him and waled up to the company, it was a two story building, with several rooms, AOMG was in big bold red letters, and the building had a huge glass window doorway. It was really pretty, different from where they shoot SMTM.

I entered the building, two security guards were posted on either side of the door as I walked in. I suddenly grew nervous, what if they kicked me out? I remained calm and walked further in and noticed a girl behind the desk typing away at the computer, I immediately recognized her. She was one of the assistants that was always with Jay.