Chapter Nineteen: Other sides

I tried this on one of my other stories so Lets see how this works out ~Charlie

Third Person POV

As the survival group travels on in the large black pick up, thoughts travel over the recent news. Their youngest member, Crow, is pregnant. Everyone was dealing with it in their own way.

Charles Garnett sat next to Warren watching the road but his mind was stuck on the girl in the back. Crow was only 17, she had no clue what to do. Garnett remembers his kids and wife, and how the pregnancy drove his wife nuts. Lots of puking, snapping and crying. They don't have that luxury now. Crow was one of their sharp shooters, they needed her. Though it would be tough, Garnett would be there for her. Her and her baby.

Roberta Warren drove down the street. She was the one who told Crow she was with child. Warren never had children of her own. Her and her husband never found the time for it. When they found the baby back at the high school, it was like a foreign object to her. However, she felt protective of Crow. She heard what happened to her father, but not of her mother. She looked at Crow as her kid in a sense. Worried about her all the time. Crow showed bravery and how she puts other in front of her when they were in Philly. Crow saved Addy, who was close with Warren.  Warren decided she would help, be there for her as someone she could lean on, even if she didn't want to.

Addison Carver rested against her boyfriend Mack Thompson. She was excited to see a baby. She always wanted one in the future, but these days it would be problematic.She had a little brother she took care of but that was it. Her and Mack met the first day of the apocalypse. They have been together ever since. Would Addy really want to start a family with him? She was unsure. However That was the farthest thing in Mack's mind.

Alan Murphy sat next to the two love birds, dreading this mission every step of the way. He couldn't get out of so when there a decision made that he is against, he can't back out of it. When he heard Crow was pregnant, he groaned with irritation. He knew nothing of children, and he bet no one else did either. He remembers what killed Hammond. A Zombie Baby. Babies cry and smell, and make lots of noise. Which attracts Zs, his biggest fear. He thought this would be a recipe for disaster, but no one listens to Murphy. He just an jack ass.

Steven "Doc" Beck sat in the bed of the truck looking at the twins. Doc was happy for Crow, even though it happened in a uncomfortable situation. Doc looked at 10k and Crow as they were his kids. No one knew this, but Doc had or has a son. When he was 19, he bared a son. He never really saw him much, kept putting it off. He saw 10k as his son, they bonded together. It started the day 10k saved him. Since they had that bond, that mad Crow apart of it too. However Doc had no clue how to care for babies or how to deliver them. "Doc" was a lose name, because he mainly new drugs not medical practices. But no matter what, Doc would be with them. His twins.

Cassandra Addams sat next to Doc in the bed of the pick up truck. Crow was her best friend. After Philly, her, Addy and Crow became close. However, Crow turned to Cassandra the most. Cassandra was the one who thought she might be pregnant and told Warren and Addy. She also knew the girl's real name. Jessie. 10k screamed that name when they were leaving her behind with Tobias. No one thought of it, but Cassandra took it close to her heart. The person who actually cared about her. So Cassandra would do the same. She was there for the revel and she would be there for everything. 

Tommy "10k"  Williams sat with his twin sister in between his legs. She was using him as a pillow and leaning post. Tommy and Jessie were always close. Their father was a survivalist, so they never really saw people that much. For Tommy, it made him quiet. For Jessie, She got a temper. When Jessie told Tommy the news, he was thrilled. He thought babies were cute and he was excited to be an uncle. However, he didn't show it but he was scared for Jessie. Many concerns ran through his head. What happens if the baby dies inside her? What happens if we can't find food for them? Will Jessie survive this? There were so many what ifs in his head, that it drove him mad. All he could do is hold his sister tight, and hope for the best.

Jessie "Crow" Williams sat in between her brothers legs. On hand on her slightly pudgy stomach. Jessie wasn't sure about this at all, but this is her child. Jessie was terrified to say the least, but she pushed through. She figured when everyone found out, they would kick her out and convince Tommy to stay with them. However, everyone congratulated her. Everyone except Murphy, but she expected that. Jessie guessed she was about Two months pregnant. Her plan was to find books and things on the way to California. She was grateful for everyone support. It made her feel loved which she only mainly got from her twin brother. Her mother past when they were only a year old, and her father mainly drilled them on the surviving. She held her mother's locket close, hoping to pass it down to the baby inside.

California was far away, but at least they had each other.

And That's what was the most important.

===========================================

Okay How did you like that? I wanted to give a new perspective on the issue that had arrised. Please send me feed back!

~Charlie