Chapter Ten: Oh My God....

The clothes that they wanted me to wear, were humiliating. The make-up felt gross and the hair just why. My clothes, weren't even freaking clothes. They were.....Not Clothes! I look like a hooker. Hell, I felt like a hooker. Samuel wouldn't keep his hands off me now. Why, just why? No place to protect my skin if a Z comes at me. This is so infuriating!!!!

My top was a not really a top. IT was a tank top that had the bottom cut off, so it showed of my toned stomach and add more decoutage to my breasts. My pendent was showing off as well. It was a locket that was my mothers. It held a photo of me and Tommy. My black shorts were cut to have my butt checks hang out. Then they made me wear knee-high laced up healed boots. I looked like a 50 cent whore. My face was painted. Black eyeliner held wings, with purple supporting the other edge. Dark red-purple lipstick clung to my cracked, chapped lips. They took my hair and poured this crap on it so It would look shiny and beautiful. In reality, it looked oily and gross. 

Addy didn't look that bad. Her hair was nicer and not a ratty. They put eyeshadow on her. It was a dark smoky eye. Red stained her lips and reflected on her pale skin. She a black bra underneath her floral robe, with pink outline on it. The shorts were like mine but a light blue. Just like me she had a pendent. Luckily she was able to wear her combat boots.We got out of the old blue and white trailer. The girls came out first, then we did. 

"You look Beautiful." The girl with the black top said.

"I look like a post-apocalyptic stripper. And she looks like a wanna be bad ass whore. Jesus." Addy said. I couldn't agree more.

"More like bait." The girl said. Me and Addy looked at her with confusion. Bait?

"Look at the two of you." Tobias said. We look over and he is cooking up meat. "Mother will be so pleased. Supper will be ready soon. Set the Table and set a place of honor for our guest next to mother. Make sure you set one next to Samuel as well." He told the other girls. I look at Addy.

"Where are you Mack?" She whispered. She looked at me with kind eyes. "Your brother is gonna come for you." I shook my head.

"Not if I can help it." Addy looked at me with confusion. "If he comes here, that means he put himself in danger."

"He does that everyday, he will come for you." Addy protests.

"No, I won't let him get hurt. He is the smart one, he will survive." Addy goes to say something, but stops herself. She then goes to look around. I head to the front. They are pretty smart. They had Zs in the front to call if there was anyone around. I felt a hand go up and down my body. A familiar hand.

"Damn Chika, you look great in those clothes." Samuel growl and started to attack my neck. I just stood and took it. This would keep me alive and Tommy away. Keep him safe. He sucks and bites on my neck, there would be bruises later. "Can't wait till after Supper to have you again." I shutter at his words. I never wanted to go through that again. I shoved him off me.

"I ain't your Chika, you stay the hell away from me." I snap. I walk away to see no Addy or Tobias. I heard a shriek. It was Addy. "ADDY!" I yell. I look around and I don't see her. "ADDY WHERE ARE YOU!" I head to the large tunnel she went. There was crying Addy and Smiling Tobias. He had a grip on her.

"Oh God! Oh no!" She cried.

"Get off of her!" I shouted. I was about to lunge at him, but Samuel grabbed me. Addy cried harder and was shaking. 

"Supper's Ready!" Tobias called. Addy cried harder. They dragged us to the dining room. They bound us next to each other. I look at Addy who was still crying. Then Tobias came in with a man. He was wrapped in white gauze and his leg was missing. Blood poured from his opened wound. They put a plate underneath. The wan was squirming. His mouth was sown shut. My eyes widen when I realize who this is. This was dinner. I started to cry as well. That would be me if Samuel didn't claim me. 

"I know you two think we're monsters. Inhuman.We all did too, at first." Tobias tells us. I try to move but I'm bound too tight. I whimper in fear. He takes the knife and starts to cut the man on the table. "But Hunger has a way of changing one's mind. Morality is stripped away. And all that remains is survival."

"Stop it you monster!" I scream at him. The man was screaming in fear and pain, his body moving up and down.

"I know, this takes some getting used to, Silverlight. Perhaps this will help make it more palatable." He takes the taser and brings it to the man. Addy shrieks. The man shakes with shock as the taser holds on his neck, until it stops. Then Tobias continues to saw the thigh. Flesh pealing off as he pulls it from the leg. Addy turns her head, not wanting to see. But I stare at it. This would be our lives now.

"Please, little flower. You must be starving." He says to Addy, while bring the flesh to her. "Just a bite to keep your strength. I made it special for you." Addy just takes deep breathes while keeping her head high. He looks at the woman next to me then back at Addy. "Now You've upset Mama. I know this is a big adjustment. But in times like these, it's eat or be eaten. So please, Mama likes you. Make her happy." Tobias growls. Addy just stares at him, standing her ground. Before Tobias can do anything. The Z's at the gate growl.

Just in time.