Chapter Eighteen: Not Possible

Who knew your who live could depend on a plastic thing you piss on? Once the girls and I had that talk about my possible condition, Addy found me a test. How? No clue, but I found it is best not to ask when they just did you a favor. All I had to do was squat, pee and wait. However I was too chicken. Too many what if's played in my head. Hell, we were in a town! I was safe to pee in peace! 

"Crow, you have to do it." Cassandra said. She sat next to me on the roof, only place that was free for me.

"Im scared Cas." I whisper as I put my head down in between my legs.

"Do you have it on you right now?" She asks. I nod. "Then do it right now. I will be here."

"On the roof?" I chuckle. She nods.I take out the box and pull out the plastic thing that decides my life. I go to the other side of the house and pee on it, then run back to Cassandra. I keep the thing facing away from me.

"How long do you need to wait?"

"Five Minutes."

"So if it is a girl, What would you name her?"

"Really baby names?" She just smiles at me. "For a girl.....Raven. I love that name."

"Goes with the bird theme you got going." Cas jokes. Then Addy comes out of the window.

"How much longer?" She asks.

"Three minutes." I mumble.

"We are discussing names." Cas tells her. She squeals with excitement.

"For a boy? What would you name him?" Addy asks, her face smiling. I shrug.

"I'm not sure, Damon Jr.? What do you guys think?" I ask them.

"Name him after 10k, his real name?" Addy suggests. I shake my head.

"That would be to confusing."

"Should keep going with the bird theme?" Cas asks.

"Bid theme?" Addy asks confused.

"She wants the girl named Raven, and she is Crow....." Cas explains.

"What bird name would fit?" Addy said out loud as she pondered it.

"Falcon?" I say but then we all shake our heads. "What about Hunter?"

"Hunter....I like it." Addy says and Cas nods in agreement.

"Did she check it yet?" I hear behind us. Warren is leaning out the window, there was no more room on the roof.

"It's time Crow." Cas says. I stare at the plastic, not wanting to see what it said.

"Want me to read it for you?" Warren offers. I nod and give her the stick. Tears flow down my face. I her a gasp and it awnsered my fate. "Congrats." I collapse in sobs. Cassandra pulls me to her and rubs my back as I cry.

"What..What am I gonna do?" I cry.

"First thing you do, is tell your brother." Addy says. "You need to tell him." 

"Then we gotta tell everyone else." Warren says. I sob harder. What was I gonna do? I am seventeen-I think- and I have no clue about kids. 

"Warren? Is that Crow crying?" I hear a familiar voice ask. My heart stops. Everyone gets up and leaves.

"10k go talk to her. She needs you right now." Warren tells him and leaves. He jumps through the window and holds me.

"Shhh Jessie I got you. Shhhh." He says trying to calm me down. "It will be alright."

"No, it won't." I snap and pull away. "It's gonna get everyone killed and I am so scared and what is gonna happen and-" I started to hyperventilate.

"Whoa, Jessie. What are you talking about?" He asks.

"Promise me you won't hate me."

"What?"

"Just Promise." He stares into my eyes for a bit then nods.

"I promise now what is it?" I take a deep breathe and tell him all about Philly and the job and Damon. "Okay but what does that have to do with what is going on right now?"

"I'm pregnant Tommy." I whisper. His eyes widen and flicker from my stomach to my eyes. "And I am so scared, please don't be mad." I start to cry. He sits there in shock for a bit and then wraps his arms around me.

"I'm gonna be an Uncle?" He asks. I look up and he has a grin on his face.

"Yeah Tommy. You are gonna be an Uncle." I say as I wipe away the tears. He hugs me tight and smiles making me laugh with joy. "You aren't angry?" He shakes his head.

"I'm excited!" He was over the moon. "Come on we gotta tell the others!" He starts to pull me ot the window. 

"Okay Tommy calm down. They may not take it like you did. Be ready for that." He nods and we head downstairs, where everyone is sitting. It looked like they were waiting for us.

"Crow, you have something to tell us?" Warren asks. I nod and take a deep breath.

"Guys, I am Pregnant."