"Lydia." I heard Ravens soft voice call from beside me.

"Come on." She said as she rubbed my back. I shook my head like a little girl.

"Let's get you back to camp." She said tugging at my shoulders as I once again shook my head

"Come on." She said gently pulling me up from the ground.

"I'll take it from here." Bellamy said Raven nodded as she left

"Here, drink some water." He said as I drank a bit of the cool water. I handed the canteen back as he rubbed my arm gently.

"They were murdered." I said quietly.

"What?" He questioned

"They were murdered." I said as my voice cracked.

"I just.....I just wanted my family back. I wished for them to be back with me....but I didn't want them given back to me dead." I said as I my voice cracked again at the end. Bellamy looked at me with sad eyes.

"My family is dead. My mother was murdered killed in front of me and I saw my father crash to his death a day and a half later." I said as I snorted.

"Don't I have the best luck." I said shaking my head and walking away from him. I felt someone staring at me. I turned slowly towards the woods and saw a figure.

I didn't question it before I took off in a sprint. The figure in the tree line noticed that I had seen her as she too started running. I ran fast as I tried to reach her before she disappeared.

"Lydia!" I heard them calling after me.

"Come back!" I yelled at the figure as I finally reached the tree line. I spun in several circles trying to see where she disappeared too.

"You can't be running off like that!" Bellamy said to me.

"I saw someone." I told him.

"Who? A grounder?" He asked as I didn't answer. He stepped in front of my vision

"Who?" He asked again.

"A ghost" I told him. As he sighed.

"We're going back to camp. You need some rest." He said as he turned me around and led me out of the crash site.

"Kitten I'm sorry about your parents." He said to me after several minutes of silence.

"I knew my mom was dead already. I just didn't expect another loss so soon." I said to him.

"You knew?" He asked

"That day Jaha pardoned you, my mom came to talk to me Shumway came in and shot my mom dead in front of me.

My dad told me that he would be one of the first ones to come down to earth. But I just never expected for that to happen." I told him

"I didn't know about your mom. I'm sorry." He said as I nodded

"I think,I should head back to camp."I told him

"I'll send someone with you." He said

"No. I want to be by myself for a bit. It seems I'm going to have to get used to that." I told him as he looked at me

"Um but when you get back to camp we should talk. Now that earths our permanent home we should start thinking of something more.. permanent " I told him as he nodded

"Be safe out there." He said as I nodded. I walked back towards the direction of camp as I went around pieces of the wreckage.

I walked across the burned field finally leaving the wreckage site behind me. I walked slowly as the site disappeared behind me.