Chapter 24 - Pretty little liars.

Start from the beginning

Hanna looked from Tori, to Spencer then nudged Tori. "Well now I want to know! find it, and listen" Hanna told her. "Hold on!" Tori began to type.

5 seconds of summer amnesia

The search came up, with two videos at the top. One an official video, and the second a lyric one. "He mentioned lyrics..." Tori trailed off, as she moved the mouse around on the screen. "Hm..." She spoke to herself before clicking on the lyric video. "Have you heard this?" Spencer asked, and Tori shook her head. "A little, not much. On the radio when I've been busy." She admitted. "Shh!" Hanna hushed them as the beeping in the video stopped, and the music started.

I drove by all the places we used to hang out getting wasted
I thought about our last kiss, how it felt, the way you tasted
And even though your friends tell me you're doing fine

"This is kinda deep..." Hanna chirped in, as she rested her chin on her hands, and her hands on her knees.

Are you somewhere feeling lonely even though he's right beside you?
When he says those words that hurt you, do you read the ones I wrote you?

Sometimes I start to wonder, was it just a lie?
If what we had was real, how could you be fine?

'Cause I'm not fine at all

"He looks so different there..." Spencer told them. Tori watched the video, taking in Spencer's words.

I remember the day you told me you were leaving
I remember the make-up running down your face
And the dreams you left behind you didn't need them
Like every single wish we ever made
I wish that I could wake up with amnesia
And forget about the stupid little things
Like the way it felt to fall asleep next to you
And the memories I never can escape

'Cause I'm not fine at all

As Tori listened to the words, her throat got a little tighter. Her mind started thinking of loads of different things, and as she watched Michael in the video. His face sad, hurt and how he had his IDIOT shirt on, and pointing to himself.

...If today I woke up with you right beside me
Like all of this was just some twisted dream
I'd hold you closer than I ever did before
And you'd never slip away
And you'd never hear me say....

"Tori..." Spencer began. "He's so hurt..." Tori told the girls, as she began to get a little upset herself. "Hey, you don't know that" Hanna put an arm around her. "He is...I know, look" Tori sniffed, as a few tears escaped her eyes. "Hey, its okay..." Spencer comforted her. "...Now I know why he didn't want me to watch it, while he was with me." She sniffed and wiped her cheeks. As the song, and video ended the girls were left a little speechless. "Wow. That was...something" Spencer nodded. "Eventful..." Hanna nodded. "How about a better one?" Hanna suggested as she leaned over, and clicked on another.

"Good girls..." She spoke, as the video started. "Woah, Calum looks good with blonde in his hair" Hanna commented, making the girls giggle a little. "And...Michael is very hyper" She smiled, as she shook Tori a little. "See, he's happy!" She tried to make her feel better but was cut off by lyrics.

She's a good girl
She's Daddy's favorite
He's saved for Harvard
He know she'll make it
She's good at school
She's never truant
She can speak French
(I think she's fluent)

"Um what?" Hanna asked. "What?" Tori asked, as she turned to Hanna, still wiping under her eye. "Tori...I'm going to ask you...a question that may be a little too much. We're friends though! You can can tell us..." Hanna told her. "What...?" Tori asked a little hesitant. "Okay...just from little experience, being in Paris...and working with different cultures...what exactly did you and Michael do? ... when you were...beneficially making each other happy...?" Hanna asked. "What?!" Spencer laughed a little.

"When you were in school" Hanna looked at Tori. "You mean when we...?" "Yep" Hanna nodded. "We....hooked up. How can I be more explicit?" Tori asked. "Any...particular favorites, you did that he liked?" Hanna asked. "Han...why are you asking her this?" Spencer asked. "Because, If I'm right...that last bit means something totally different than speaking a different language!" Hanna told them. "How...?" Spencer asked confused. "Oh...y'know, how this girl is so good with it...ugh! Tori did you get him off orally?" Hanna gave in and asked.

Spencer burst out laughing, and held her sides. Tori turned a bright shade of red, and covered her face. "Its fine, we're all sexually active." Hanna told them. "Oh my gosh, Hanna shut up!" Spencer told her, laughing. "Yes, please!" Tori told her before pausing the video. "Enough. Okay, I get it. That song was about how I fucked up his feelings, and how he missed me. How is that fair?" Tori stood up, and sighed. Leaving the living room, she headed towards the kitchen.

As Spencer finished laughing, she picked up the laptop and signed into her iTunes. "What's the new album called?" Spencer shouted into Tori. "Uh...I don't know, cant remember" Tori shouted back. "Why?" Hanna asked, getting closer. "Because, apparently he had ' inspiration ' and if he was hurt as he said he was in that other song...there must be more" Spencer told her, as she searched them up. Scrolling down, she saw the new album and instantly bought it, so she could listen to it. "Lets see..." She spoke as she scrolled down the tracklist.

Tori appeared with three bottles of water. "What you doing?" She asked sitting down next to Hanna, and handed them the bottles. "Spencer said, If Mikey was that hurt that he told you, that they'd be more proof" She told her. "So...what do you mean?" Tori asked, as she opened the bottle of water, and sipped some. "There must be more lyrics, about you and Michael" Spencer told her. "She's kinda hot?" Hanna asked. "Next one" Tori told her. "Jet black heart?" Spencer asked. "Mmm" Tori made a face.

"....San Francisco?" Hanna turned to Tori. Tori frowned. "Play it" She instantly told Spencer. "Didn't you and Michael go there...?" Hanna asked. "Exactly" Tori looked at her. "Ooh I like this tune" Spencer smiled as the music started.

I can still taste you like it was yesterday
Making plans to rule the world, you were more than I deserved
I see you running in the sand, long hair blowing in the wind
Never thought that it would end...

...I wanna get back to where we started to the summer night
You know, you know, you know, you know we got it right
Yeah I wanna get back to San Francisco, in the fire light
You know, you know, you know, you know we had it right...

...Remember that weekend when we got out of town?
Drove into infinity, I held you 'til you fell asleep
Without you, the smell of your perfume
Reminds me of when we were free, I swear that it's still haunting me

"We drove out...on a road trip to San Fran...and it was an amazing experience" Tori told the girls. "I fell asleep in his car, whilst leaning on him accidentally." She nodded. "Why is he writing all of this? If he was so hurt?" Tori's voice cracked. "Because he's expressing how he feels Tori..." Spencer turned to her.

I wanna get back to where we started to the summer night
You know, you know, you know, you know we got it right

Michael's voice singled out, and Tori sighed as she stood up. "Okay, no more" She told them, making Spencer stop the music. "I cant...I thought I could, but I cant. Now I'm feeling like the dick" Tori sat in the single sofa chair. "Babe, you have to not feel that way. You never done shit" Hanna told her. "But make him feel this way?" She asked. "Hey, who cheated on who?" Hanna asked her. "Look..if you guys decided to be friends...why don't you just work on that right now?" Spencer told her.

Nodding Tori sighed. "This is so...fucked up" She groaned as she sat back in the sofa. "I'm going to go make food..." Hanna nodded, before sitting up and standing and leaving the room.

Sorry for another looong chapter haha. Hope its all good, and all beautiful lyrics go to the boys :) ~Chez