Jordan

Alicias POV:

I finally reached the pack house.

Immediately i saw Jordan and Bryson run out the door.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?"

I rolled my eyes and sat on the bench on the porch.

"Sit" i said pointing to the extra spaces.

They both sat with worried looks on their faces.

********************************************

I told them everything,

I mean everything. From the rape threat, to the victoria secret underwear, to the forest.

I am currently crying on Bryson's shoulder while Jordan paces back and forth.

The porch creeks underneath him as he whispers frantically to himself.

With my hearing i can hear exactly what he is saying.

"Trisha,Brian, Jake,Trisha,Brian,Jake"

And repeat.

I think he is actually hurting right now because Jake was his brother.

Not blood brother, bit still brother!

Oh well, his mother fucking brother deserved it.

What if Jake is still alive? I should have just killed him on the spot.

But i wanted to do what he did to me when he left me to die in the woods so we are even.

After Jordan calmed down, we went in the house again and started walking to his office.

Bryson slipped his fingers into mine and Jordan did the same.

Wow, this is awkward.

They both have mates somewhere out there, and Im not going to get in the way.

I took my hands out of theirs and said "Wow guys, we need to find your mates"

Bryson was the first to speak "My mate died in a car accident, then i ran away."

"Oh my gosh Bryson I am so sorry!" I said giving him a hug as we walked into the office.

"Its okay, you didn't know."

"So wait, you ran away from your pack and found me?"

Wow, now i feel less guilty for bringing him to Idaho with me.

He didn't run away for me, he ran away for his mate.

*************************

Bryson and Jordan literally pushed me out of the conversation about Trisha and Brian and started being rude.

Like when i tried to say something they would be like "We can handle this Alicia dont worry"

Or

"We dont want you to get hurt again"

Well, my life mission is to find Trisha and Brian!

The whole time it was just Jordan and Bryson talking about how they would find my friends.

I know I'm sounding selfish, but i want to be in the talk too. They are completely ignoring me!

"Well, the settles it What do you think Alicia?" Jordan said

"I think that I was being completely ignored and out of the meeting, everything went from holding hands to you guys being rude and ignorant! You know what? I can find Trisha and Brian by myself! I got closer then you guys got last time!!" I just yelled in their faces.

And it felt damn good.