Alpha Jordan

They unlocked the cell and started walking towards me. I kicked both of them im the balls and made a run for it.

I ran up the stairs and at the top was another guard screaming,"I FOUND HER!" Gosh, cant he use a mind link instead of bursting my ear drums?

I ran back down the stairs past the cells and opened a door. Another man stood there!

I screamed and tried to punch him but he grabbed my by the wrist and swung me over his shoulders. I kicked him in the balls with my foot and he fell down on the floor in pain as i hurriedly got up and ran through the door.Wow, i have been kicking a lot of men in the balls lately.

Another set of cells were farther up ahead, and i could hear people whimpering. I walked further to the cells and saw 3 children crying in 3 separate cells. Oh my gosh! I have to get them out of there!

I searched the hallway for anything to pick the cell lock with.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?"
Yelled a powerful voice behind me. "HELPING THESE POOR KIDS STUPID!" I yelled. Whoops, i shouldn't have opened my mouth.

I looked behind me and saw a big man with green eyes and blonde hair. He sniffed the air."Are you a rouge just like them?" He said pointing to the kids

"No,I'm part of this pack." I stated

"I don't think so!"he said pointing a finger at me

"I'll just go now!" I said as i walked past him

"YOU ARE A ROUGE!" He yelled

Wow,took him long enough! Someone as big and powerful as him would have noticed by now.

I ran through the same door i came in and saw that man i kicked still laying there holding his "jewels"

I laughed and ran back to the stairs hoping that the man left because the stairs are my only way out without cornering myself.

Luckily, no one was at the top of the stairs again, so i opened the door and saw a kitchen?

Thats a weird place to put a kitchen! Right above some cells! I ran in the kitchen and opened the nearest drawer.

I took some scissors and put them in my back pocket and a knife ready in my hand. The knife is not silver so i can touch it.

"WHERE ARE YOU LITTLE ROUGE?"

I ran to the living room and hid behind the couch. Stupid, but its better then being in the open.

In a matter of seconds, the TV was moved to the side leaving me face to face with the Beta of the pack i think.

He grabbed me by my arm and covered his balls with his other hand. He knows me so well!

He walked us past the kitchen into an office.

Sitting right in a chair was a VERY hot dude! He was hotter then his Beta of course! He had brown eyes and black hair.

The door shut behind us when "beta" left the office to leave me with the gorgeous alpha. I don't feel guilty for thinking other men are hot anymore, i lost all feelings for Jake when my wolf accepted the rejection.

"Sit down."