Even Better

"So.... You want me to make your mate that rejected you jealous cause he wants you as Luna now?"

"Ugggh yes i already told you numerous times!" Some people just make me mad but Bryson was my only chance.

"No. I am sorry,i will not do it! It will just lead to more problems in the future and I dont want him coming after my pack! What if we hurt him in another way?"

"Do you have any suggestions?"i said

" what about you move out of the country without him knowing and he will have to search for you forever! That will crush his soul and lose his time."

"Hmmm okay! But what about my friends and family i cant just leave them!" I kind of yelled while motioning my hands around like a mad lady

" everyone has to leave their parents someday...." He mumbled

"Fine! Its a new plan! But where do you come in this situation? What are you doing in the plan?"

He snorted "im coming with you of course!"

"What?"

"Well he cant find you and i know a lot about South America! I can show you some hiding places where he will never find you!"

"Okay.... When do we leave?"

"When he wont suspect it at all, his Welcoming Party!

" what!" I yelled " he is introducing me to the new pack members that day and you know i have VERY bad luck at welcoming parties."

" no it wont he will be busy with the new pack members! When it is time to show his new "luna" you wont be there!"

"Wow, okay, it is a plan then"

Hey guys! So, what do you think about Bryson's plan? Please vote/comment/share!😘😘