I say lying.

M- No there's clearly something bothering you.

"Well maybe the fact that Taylor doesn't have feelings for me and I like you Matt I really do. But you like that one girl." I think to myself.

N- Matt I'm fine, I'm just tired.

M- Lets meet up, we'll talk about it.

N- Look Matt I'm busy, I got to go.

M- Awe, okay. Bye love you Natalie.

I hang up and feel those stupid butterflies in my stomach.

"Matt?" Cam asks.

"Yea." I sigh not really wanting to talk about anything.

Right know we're watching movies on Netflix and eating pure junk food. I reach over for a brownie when Cam blocks my way.

He holds his hand out, I stare at his hand.

"Lets go." He says still holding his hand out.

"Cam!" I groan

"Come on we're going shopping."

"No." I say and cuddle with the pillow next to me. I'm in such in a comfortable spot.

My clothes are comfortable, where I'm laying down its comfortable. Basically everything is comfortable. If only my heart was comfortable too.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when someone picked me up.

"Cameron!" I yell. "CAM CAM! PUT ME DOWN!" I scream

A few hours later

Natalie's POV:

We went Christmas shopping and then went to the carnival close by. We only went there to play games, I really wasn't in mood for riding anything. The whole day has been perfect. Just the fact that I had two boys in my mind got me so tired. I tried getting those two out of my mind the whole day, but it didn't really work out.

I ended up telling everything to Cameron. He wasn't really okay with it. He got super angry, but excited that I like Matt. Nayeli also ended up calling me.

I miss her so much. She says she's doing fine and that she's having fun. She went to a red carpet event for the first time with Shawn. She sent me a picture of her and Shawn being goofy. I totally ship them.

"Earth to Natalie." I hear Cam say.

I look at him and see him struggle to take in the bags.

"What?" I ask snapping back into reality.

"Aren't you ganna help me?" He asks almost dropping a bag.

"Ehh, I don't know. You told be to hold on to Josiah." I say hugging my little brown bear Cameron won me.

"Natalie!" He groans.

I laugh and help him.

We sit every thing down in the kitchen.

"Thank you Cam, for getting things off my chest." I say and hug him.

"No problem. I could tell you weren't yourself. So I decided to make you feel better." He says hugging me back.

I say goodnight to him and that I love him and make my way upstairs and into my room.

I grab my Dinosaur PJs and head to the rest room. I brush my teeth and hair, then put my Dinosaur PJs on. I walk out the restroom and hop into my bed. I wiggle around getting comfortable. I wrap myself in the warm vanilla scented covers.

My eyes started getting heavy and I was falling asleep.

2 hours later.

11:30PM

I hear someone or something knock on my window. I start panicking on what it might be.

"Natalie, its me Matt." I hear Matt whisper from the other side of the window.

I let out a deep breath and get out of bed. I open the window and see Matt in his grey sweets and Obey hoodie. My favorite hoodie of all of his.

"Matt?" I ask confused.

"Shhh, just take my hand." He whispers, holding out his hand.

I stare at his hand and take it. We used to do this all the time, but this time it was unexpected.

We climb on the roof and sit down. I stare at the stars while listening to the sound of waves hit this rocks near by. I decided to break the silence.

"He likes Asha." I let out almost bursting into tears.

"Nata-" He starts but I cut him off.

"No its fine." I say feeling a bit better, well I tell myself that.

He wraps his hand around me bringing me closer to him.

"Do you think I'm attractive?" I ask turning to look at him.

I stare at his lips as I bite down on my bottom one.

"Of course, I mean you're the most beautiful person I know. You have a beautiful personality, your eyes, and oh don't get me started on your adorable laugh of yours. Oh my God don't forget your dimples!" He says poking my dimples.

I blush and cover my cheeks.

"Why are you hiding from me. I love it when you blush." He says and winks at me.

I let out a giggle and smile.

"Did I mentioned that the most beautiful thing of you is when you smile. Your eyes light up and you just look extremely gorgeous." He says as his face comes closer to mine.

He closes his eyes and I see his lips inches from mine.

I slowly close my eyes.

*Ring ring. Ring ring*

"Shit." He mutters under his breath.

He pulls out his phone.

Contact- Chole bae 😘😘

He's dating?

There goes my heart.

------------------------------
Thank you for reading. I will get better so will the book. Sorry I didn't update. Let me know how you're liking it so far in the comments. I wanna know your opinion. Are you a Mattalie or Natthew shipper or Naylor or Taytalie shipper?