Chapter 21 - "I want to kiss you."

Start from the beginning

He looked at, slightly frowning before he held the bottle up to his mouth and drank completely ignoring her. Looking back to Calum and Ashton they shook their heads, telling her to leave it alone. "Ignore him." Michael told her quietly. "When did he grow a D bag attitude?" Tori asked Michael. "So I'm not the only one who knows it" He looked at her nodding. Tori raised an eyebrow as she smiled. "What the fuck?" She whispered. "I don't know..." He whispered back.

As the night went on, it took a turn when they started playing interviews back of the guys. Watching them and laughing. Back to awkward ones, or really good ones. Same questions mostly, and some odd interviewers.

"Its always the same questions" Ashton sighed. He was now sitting on the floor next to Calum, and the both of them more closer to everyone else. "Yeah, I don't get that. Not even music related" Tori told them, but turned to Ash. "I know right, pointless" He chuckled. Tori shook her head and laughed quietly, as she turned her head back to the screen to continue watching. Somehow her and Michael had got closer together, as they sat next to each other.

"Literally all of the new ones ask Mike hows he's doing...because he always falls." Calum laughed. "I know, bad luck" Michael smiled. "Oh my gosh, I saw a video..." Tori spoke. "It was when you fell over your feet...and it played Ed Sheeran...thinking out loud" Tori held in her laugh. "...I don't get it" Michael smiled at her. "When your legs don't work like they used too before...?" She told him. Calum let out a laugh, before Tori laughed too. "All you saw was your legs, and ankle wiggle before you fell." She burst out laughing with Calum.

"Yeah, laugh at me. I'm cool" Michael laughed, as he looked at her. "I'm sorry...I'm sorry, but..." Tori looked at him. "Awh, I'm sorry" She giggled, as she patted his shoulder. "No, its fine. Any more laughs?" He asked her. "Wait, wait play the video you fell off the stage at Wembley" Ashton told him. "Why?" Hanna asked. "Because we started the song, and I was drumming the beat...and all of a sudden, one minute you see Michael standing, then the next he's gone" Ash chuckled.

"How did you fall?" Spencer asked, smiling widely. "Because...there was an open hole in the middle of the stage" Michael told them, with a straight face but a smile on his lips. They all held in their laughs, letting out small sniggers. "Okay, are we done laughing at me?!" Michael asked, laughing out loud. "Dude your a hazard on stage" Calum laughed, as he stood up and walked over to his phone. "Yeah, I get it"  Michael sighed. "Full of energy though" Ashton backed him up.

"You were always hyper..." Tori smiled up at him. "Full of energy" Michael repeated, looking down at her. Just then the song changed, and a familiar drum beat sounded, then a guitar. Tori frowned as she looked at Michael before turning her head. "Dude, could you play the next one?" Michael then asked. "Why its a good song" Calum smiled. "Just play the next one" Michael told him, a little more abrupt. "Okay, calm down" He sighed before changing the song.

Tori sat up from leaning down the sofa in Michael, and sat her bottle down on the floor. "Anyway, next one" Hanna smiled. Michael put on the next video, and Tori sighed. She put her hand to her mouth, and bit down on her nail. Something she did when she was getting nervous. Looking up, tears stung the back of her eyes. Putting on a fake smile, she stood up. "Back in a minute" She told them, as she done so. Walking out the living room, and into the kitchen she half closed the door and stood at the sink.

Memories flooding back. This was a mistake coming here, and even agreeing to go out tonight. Hanna was right, why should she entertain Michael after what he'd done? He didn't deserve it. She hated what he'd done to her, but something deep down still told her she liked it. Why couldn't she be one of those ex's who never see's each other again except maybe one time at the store, or something and its a pleasant hi. No, its had to be more complicated for her, and him.