Chapter 8

Reader's POV

As you walked to the in your nose twitched. It smelt like something that you'd smelt before, let alone being in it. Blood.

You gulped. The smell taunted you. Like when someone holds something above you, when you're shorter. You ran.

People were calling out your name but you didn't stop. You saw something hovering over a girl.

She had clean blonde hair that reached her ankles, beautiful green eyes, and a pink dress.

When she looked at you, her eyes got bigger. She saw the necklace you always wore since the incident.

FlashBack

You were five years old. Someone was attacking your friend, Lilliana. You quickly deployed one of your pistols from thin air. You closed your eyes, and shot. You flew back from the impact. You slowly opened up one eye and saw a man in a cloak, trudging towards you. A murderous smile plastered on his face. You hit him in the arm. Frightened you shot again, eyes open this time. He collapsed. Blood spluttered out every where, staining you're sweater. Everyone looked at you, their eyes wide. You're eyes were also open. Your world fell apart when time seemed to slow, and the man was being transported to the E.R. Just than, a girl came up to you. She had ankle length blonde hair, beautiful green eyes, and a pink dress. She smiled and hugged you, noticing the shocked face. "Its okay you had no choice, hero," she said winking," I'm Mavis!"

End of FlashBack

She walked over to you and looked at your necklace. She smiled. She swiftly hugged you. She ran to the girl, healing her, and ran away.

The only thing your mind could seem to think was,

Mavis