Nyx, Meet Law, Law, Nyx.

I open my eyes, a sanitary smell sucked into my lungs as I breathed.
My wrists had IVs in them and I was lying on something metal and cold.

I felt eyes upon me, and glanced to my left, all clear, to my right, and I gasp lightly.
I man sat on a rolly stool, his gray eyes on me, his tattooed hands folded in front of his mouth, watching me from those eyes...
It sent chills through me.

"You seem to be unable to swim." He says in a simple low tone.
More chills rush through me.
"What Devil's Fruit?"
"n-none." I whisper, my voice sore and hoarse.
"Don't lie to me."
"I'm not." I respond, more confidently, "It's been this way ever since I can remember. I can't touch any liquid from the ocean."
"Interesting." He said, his unmoved from his position, watching me carefully.
I sit up, the thin blanket began to slip down, and I look down as it falls in slow motion, revealing two bouncing orbs.
I let out a slight scream, pulling up the sheet once more, face red.

The man had the audacity to smirk!

"Who are you?!" I cry, flustered.
"You may call me Law." He said, studying me, the look in his eyes showed that he'd seen what was under the sheet I clung to my body. "And you are?"

His coy attitude enraged me!

"Who do you think you are? And why am I here?" I hiss.
"I've already told you who I am. And you are here because I am doctor." He said, "As of right now, you're my patient."
Then before I could continue, a knock came from the door.
"Come in." Said the man I was to call Law.
"Captain?" Said a voice as the door opening, a man with a hat walked in, "Miki just left."
I couldn't see the guys eyes, his hat had the word 'Penguin' on it, when he saw me his cheeks pinked, bowing slightly at me.
At least some of these people have some manners.
"Shachi's still crying." He continued.
"I'll deal with it in a moment." Said Law, his way of dismissing the man.

Law looked back at me, his gray eyes like a hawks, as the door shut.
"Who are you, Valdis Nyx?" He asked, his voice almost threatening. "Have a good answer for me when I return."
I watch him pick up a black and white hat, putting it on his head and leave, leaving me stunned to the point where it was to late for me to do anything when the locked door shut.