t h i r t y t h r e e

Sila and Landon in MM

Landon

"Ima be right back baby. She said its urgent. I ain't never heard sound like this before."

"The movie isn't even over." Sila whined.

"We'll finish it when I get back okay? It shouldn't be long."

"Okay." She sighed. "I'll keep myself busy in the meantime."

"Aight, gimmie kiss."

She pressed her lips against mine and I'm not sure why but the cheesiest smile crept onto my face.

"Why you smiling like that?" She giggled.

"I just.. Ion know. You know you my baby, right?"

"You're mine as well."

"Aight, just as long as you know." I chuckled.

"You're so corny." She laughed. "Bye baby."

"Bye mama." I stood up running my hands across my pants and exited the in home theater. I grabbed Sila's keys off the kitchen counter to her Bentley and made my way to the hotel Savannah was staying at. Once I arrived I headed up to her room and knocked on the door twice.

I gave her time before knocking again because I knew she was a little disabled at the moment. After a few minutes she cracked the door opened.

"Slide in." She whispered.

"What?"

"S-slide inside Landon." I then realized she was talking about the door and nodded slipping inside. I followed her lead into the room and stopped dead in my tracks seeing what was laying in front of me.

"Savannah.. What did you-"

"He was gonna kill me Lan." She dropped her head and began sobbing. And for once, I ain't mind her crying. Shit, I felt like crying. This was crazy as hell. "He said he would kill me."

"So you- shit bro." I pulled out my phone dialing Chris's number walking away from Brysons body because I was feeling a little woozy. She blew that niggas brains out.

"Hello?"

"Aye Chris you at the hotel bruh?"

"Yeah, with Zey."

"Okay leave Zey, come up here to Savannah room."

"What you doing in her room?" I could tell he was smirking.

"Not the time bro, this some serious shit."

"Aight gimmie a sec."

He hung up the phone and I turned my attention to Sav who's eyes held a crazed look.

"You aight?"

"I'm so stupid." She mumbled.

"What?"

"I should've never called you and dragged you into this. Go home Landon."

"What? Hell nah I-"

"I'm gonna go to prison Landon!" She yelled. "You will too if you don't go home!"

"Ain't nobody going to prison and lower your fucking voice." I spat.

There was a knock at the door and I walked over looking into the peep hole and seeing Chris. I cracked the door open a little.

"Slide in." I whisper.

"Fuck you say gay ass nigga?"

"Shut yo dumb ass up and slide in the fucking door."