o n e

Savannah 👈🏽 and Zeynep 👉🏽 in MM

Savannah

"Zey! Open the door! Zeynep!" I crazily banged on my younger sisters door.

She swung the door open looking at me like I'd lost my mind but quickly stepped aside letting me in once she realized I was drenched in rain.

"Girl what the hell?" She walked back to her linen closet grabbing me a towel while I waited by the door.

"My car broke down, I dropped my phone in a puddle trying to see what the hell was wrong with my car and then it started pouring while I walked here. What the actual fuck." I complained wiping myself off thoroughly with the towel.

"That's.... eventful." She looked at me suspiciously. "Where was Bry when all of this was happening?"

"Bryson is at work Zey." I chuckled.

"Where does he work again?"

"Zeynep!"

"Street pharmacist.. right."

I shook my head looking away from her. This is why me and Zey weren't close. She damn near treated me like the little sister sometimes.

"Where's your car now?" She waved for me to follow her back into her room so she could grab me some new clothes.

"Down the road, by the corner store." I grabbed the clothes from her.

"Alright, go get washed up while I call the tow company." I nodded going into the bathroom and stripping of my wet clothes. I gave myself a once over in the mirror and noticed the rain had caused my makeup to run, thus revealing my bruised lip. I'd left all my makeup in my car like an idiot so I had no choice other than to ask Zey.

"Shit." I mumbled to myself. "Zeynep!" I yelled.

"Yeah?"

"Do you have make up in here by any chance?"

"Why you need make up Sav? Just get washed up and once your car is being taken care of and the weather chills I'll take you home."

I groaned to myself and gently placed my hand on the bruise flinching at the immense amount of pain that this small bruise was causing.

I stepped in the shower as the water brought a rush of calm and warmness to my body. I lathered my body in soap making sure to clean every inch. I quickly washed my hair and rinsed off. I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my wet body. I stood in front of the mirror once again while I dried off and put on the clothes Zeynep got for me. Once I was fully dressed and I placed everything in the dirty basket I stood in the mirror thinking of how to cover the bruise.

I decided to move most of my hair to one side, covering half of my face. Satisfied, I shut the bathroom light off and walked back out to where Zeynep was.

"You called the towing company?"

"Yeah, they're handling it." She flipped through her magazine.

"Thanks, I appreciate it. I can't believe my car-"

"I can't believe you're gonna keep lying." She nonchalantly continued flipping through her magazine.

"What?" I furrowed my eyebrows at her.

She glanced up at me and chuckled looking back down at the book. "Where's the bruise?"

"Zeynep what the hell-"

"Where's the bruise you need to cover up with make up Savannah?"

"Zeynep I don't have a bruise."