t w e n t y s i x

Keyarii and Sila in MM

Landon

"You look good Key, fluffy but good."

"Lan, why the hell would you? You could've kept that to yourself."

"My bad." I chuckled. "You tryna find you a nigga tonight?"

"Hm, maybe." She rubbed her chin.

"You just gon leave me to fend for myself in a club full of vultures."

"But did you die?"

"Can't stand you bruh." I chuckled.

She finalized her look and we finally headed over to club beachem. The club was packed and the line was wrapped around the building but Keyarii was well acquainted with the bouncer so we were in the club in five minutes.

Fetty Wap's Jimmy Choo blasted through the club speakers and the blue lights were fairly dimmed.

"This ain't my type of scenery." I leaned over in Keyarii's ear.

"You wanna leave?"

"Nah I ain't gon ruin ya night. We could stay for a lil minute ima be at the bar. Go have fun." She nodded venturing off into the club and I smiled shaking my head because it didn't take long for her to get snatched up.

I ordered a drink and sipped on it scanning the club, there was truly some nice looking women in here, none of them ratchet looking females you typically see in a club.

My scoping was interrupted when a beautiful yellow toned female approached me smiling, making her dimples very visible. It was clear that she was a little tipsy by how she swayed to the music and that caused me to chuckle.

"Why you just sitting here all alone?" She chuckled.

"Just watching."

She stopped attempting to stale face me but the liquor in her system wouldn't allow it and she burst into a fit of giggles. "Let's dance."

"I ain't much of a dancer miss lady."

"Sila. My name is Sila." Her turkish accent now very evident.

"That's beautiful. Turkish?"

"You got it." She smiled. "Your name is?"

"Landon."

She grabbed my hand pulling me from the bar. "Let's dance Landon."

I laughed shaking my head and allowing her to lead the way. Young Thugs Bestfriend now blasted through the speakers and this was obviously her song because she stopped right where we were and began dancing. She bent over twerking with her drink in one hand while I rested my hands on her hips.

"Like a bumble beeeee! Hol up, hol it hol it nigga proceeeeeed." She dabbed twice and I chuckled at how hype she was. She turned to me and began milly rocking on beat. Shorty had rhythm, she looked good doing every move with ease.

"Ayeeeee." I laughed trying to mimic her moves, failing terribly.

She laughed still egging me on and dancing with me. The song soon switched to Hit the quan and she quickly downed the rest of her drink and handed the glass to a guy walking around the club collecting glasses on a tray.

"Yal hit that shit!" The DJ yelled

"You know how to do it?" She cheesed.

"Ima follow you." She nodded rocking side to side until the dancer part came.

Clean pair of sneaks with a designer belt, please watch yourself cause I'm feeling myself. Throw a flag on the play man somebody get the ref ah la la la la man somebody get some help. Pull up on the block, hit the quan! Hit the quan! Hit the quan! Hit the quan!