f o u r t e e n

Bey's performance in MM. Yal should really watch it.

A-fucking-mazing.

Landon

"Landon." Princess called out and I sighed turning to face her. It was becoming harder and harder to fight this girl off every. I was already deprived and the clothing she wore wasn't covering anything. I was just ready for tomorrow to be here so I could take my ass back home.

"Yeah man?"

She smiled taking her phone and placing it in my hand. "Take a picture of me. Please?"

I sighed holding the camera up as she placed her right leg out in front making her butt sit up, with her chest out and a "fuck me" face as she looked down.

"You ain't gon look at the camera?"

"I'm promoting my lashes."

"I don't get it."

"So I can't look directly at the camera or you can't see them."

I fixed my mouth to say something but just shook my head and snapped the picture.

"Can you take the flash off?"

"Princess.."

"Please, I have on makeup. It don't look good with flash."

"Savannahs do.."

"Well maybe because.."

"She blends?" I interrupted.

"Take the flash off." She rolled her eyes and I did it taking about two more pictures and she walked over to me looking at them.

"You sure Savannah the photographer?" She smirked.

"Positive. That's all you needed?"

"You wanna take a picture with me?"

"I don't take selfies." I lied.

"Hm, I guess I'll take that lie." She giggled. "Where is Savannah?"

"Where you should be. With Bey and Jay."

"I told you Bey don't like me."

"Who told you I did?"

She sighed deeply and closed her eyes for a second opening them. "I've done nothing this entire trip but try to be nice to you. You're an asshole for what Landon? Yes you have a girl but I have yet to disrespect your relationship."

As she spoke I realized she was somewhat right. She hadn't exactly done anything, I was acting off of the vibe I got from her.

"You called my girl comedy."

"I apologize."

I stared at her and nodded. "Fine."

"You gonna be nice?" She cocked her eyebrow.

"No, I still don't trust you. I'm just not gonna be say..... mean."

She shrugged. "I'll take it."

The room door opened and Savannah came in completely focused on her camera. "These are amazing." She mumbled. She finally looked up and her eyes landed on Princess.

Savannah parted her lips to speak quickly closed them and walked over to me, ignoring Princess.

"Hey baby." I leaned down pecking her lips twice. Princess eventually got the hint and gathered her things quickly leaving.

"Thank you for not saying nothing. I just wanna peacefully get through these next few days."

She nodded looking in my eyes. "You like her?"