S i x t e e n

Savannah and Landon in MM

Landon

"Savannah where you going man? Lay down." I tried to hold on to her but she slipped from my grip. We'd been back home for a week now and I loved nothing more than being up under her all damn day.

To say I was whipped was an understatement. Sav really had me gone. I was never one to be affectionate but she made me want to be that way with her. Made me want to learn how to be that way I should say. I ain't perfect but I'm learning for her, that's all that really matters.

"I gotta go to the store, I need to buy some personal things. You gonna come with me or?" She trailed off.

"Yeah, you going to buy tampons and stuff?"

"Mhm." She nodded her head running her comb through her hair. She'd straightened her hair and was looking mighty damn good.

"So you wear a big pussy?" I questioned seriously.

"What?" She scrunched up her face.

"You wear a big size pussy right?" I rubbed my eyes as I got up walking into the bathroom and running my hands down my chest.

"Landon that's not how it works."

"Then how it work?"

"Just.... You'll see when we get there."

I chuckled and began my morning routine of using the bathroom, brushing my teeth, and showering. One I was finished I got dressed deciding to sort of match Sav. She was wearing beige so I decided to do the same. I looked damn good, like a little model or sum.

"You wanna be like me so bad." She teased as I took my time coming down the stairs. My leg wasn't in as much pain but this cast sure was limiting to my movement so these stairs were still the death of me everyday.

"I look better girl, don't flatter yourself." I walked over to her snaking my arms around her from behind and kissing her cheek.

"You ready to go?"

"Mhm." I nodded as she grabbed the keys to her all white Cadillac and we made our way out the door. I locked up the house and then hopped into her car.

"Where's Walmart around here?"

"You go to Walmart? I don't fuck with them but it's one right up the road. Pull out and make a left."

She nodded following my directions and in no time we were in Walmarts crowded ass parking lot.

"I don't know why you like to come here."

"They have good prices."

"Shittin' me." I scoffed as she grabbed a buggy and we entered the store.

"Okay first I need hair care products." She said aloud more so to herself than me. I followed close behind her trying to ignore the fact that people had their phones out recording me.

I would never get over this, people act like I'm Chris Brown himself. I disregarded them and we made our way down the hair products aisle while Savannah picked up everything she needed.

"Okay now tampons." She scanned the shelves looking at them.

"They look like they all the same pussy size."

"Landon." She chuckled. "Shut the hell up."

She picked up the ones labeled 'Tampax'.

"So those the ones you use?"