t w e n t y t h r e e

Savannah, Zey, Landon. In that order.

Zey not in this chapter but some people said they forgot what she looked like since that chapter where karrueche said she looked better than her.

Btw I seen some of yal say yal ain't love me last chapter 😂 really ain't gon love me when I stop updating. LOVE THAT 😂😂💀

Landon

"Bey what the fuck is this?" I picked over the giraffe food she sat in front of me.

"Spicy sweet potato and green rice burrito bowl." She said in a matter of fact tone.

"Where's all the meat and shit? I don't want this." I pushed it away from me and she rolled her eyes. She was always tryna get me to eat this healthy shit. I don't want this, serve me a heart attack on a plate and let me drink it down with some diabetes. I may die, but I'll die happy. I don't wanna eat no damn grass and shit.

"Landon you ain't even try it."

"You won't get me to try it either. Don't try to force your religious beliefs on me."

"I'm a vegetarian. That's not a religious belief you duck." She chuckled taking the plate and began eating it. She seemed to be really enjoying it and I turned my face up in disgust.

"Same shit. I don't want it. I'll order myself a pizza."

"Live your life." She shrugged hitting me in the back of the head and stuffing her mouth with her dog food.

I pulled out my phone opening the papa johns app and placing a order. Just as I was about to lock it I got a text from Savannah. I hadn't heard from her since I put her out two weeks ago and it hurt like hell to think that she didn't even try to put up a fight but I guess I'd made myself clear that I was done with it all.

Princess💍: Hey, I know you probably don't wanna hear from me. I'm sorry for even bothering you. I just wanted to say thank you for everything. I'm leaving tonight and depending on how it goes I probably won't be back. Um, as far as my things you can give them away. Again, thanks for everything. I love you.

Going where?

Princess💍: Just away.

I twisted up my lip thinking about what I should say. I shook my head deciding not to say anything.

"Landon, is it alright if I bring Blue over today?" Bey snapped me from my thoughts.

I looked up at her nodding. "I miss my munch. Bring her over."

She ran her hands down her jeans and grabbed her car keys. "Alright let me go get her. You need anything while I'm out?"

"You just gon go? You ain't get gon bombarded by paparazzi or nothing?"

She shook her head no. "Got it under control. Thanks for the concern. I'll be back. We probably won't come right back but I'll be back."

As she left I sat there pondering in my thoughts. I couldn't help but to wonder where Savannah was going and why she was up and leaving. I mean it wasn't like she ain't have nobody else here. As far as I knew her parents were still living here. She never spoke about them but I knew that much. She still had Zey and she still worked for Chris so where the hell was she going?

"Fuck it." I pulled out my phone dialing her number before I could change my mind. After the second ring her voice came through the speakers.

"H-hello?"