t w e n t y o n e

I didn't proof read, I'm so sleepy so excuse mistakes.

Savannah

"Bry, seriously make it quick. I'm not even supposed to be here with you." I spat as I sat in the booth across from him.

He sighed and rolled his eyes. "Was it necessary for us to meet here? You couldn't have come by the crib?"

"No, I'm not even supposed to be here!" I banged on table. "What do you want?"

He nodded reaching over and grabbing a envelope, sliding it across the table to me.

"What is this Bry?"

"Open it."

"What is it?!"

"Open it." He said in a calm but more stern tone.

I bit down in my bottom lip but reluctantly opened the envelope. I read over the papers and looked up at him.

"What does this mean?"

"I completed anger management and healthy relationship educational classes. I done watched you run around with this Larry fool for too long. I changed myself so that we can be like how we were before. That hitting and shit, it's dead baby. I swear to you I'm changed just lemme prove myself. I love you Savannah and I didn't always show it before but I can now and I will. Just gimme the chance."

Tears began streaming down my face and he reached over gently wiping them away. "Stop crying baby, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry for everything."

"Stop Bry." I mumbled pushing his hand away.

"I tell you what. You ain't gotta forgive me right now but I do have a gift for you, you know for your birthday coming up. It's at the house. Come get it and then you can leave. Think about what I said and just let me know."

I sniffed nodding my head. He paid for our meal and we both slid out of the booths. We exited the restaurant both getting in our separate vehicles as I trail behind him to the house.

Once we arrived I pulled in behind him quickly killing my engine and he jogged over to my door opening it for me.

"Thank you." I mumbled.

"It ain't nothing love."

I nervously followed him into the house and looked around seeing how nicely he'd kept it. A thousand memories came rushing back to me at once. A small smile crept upon my face as he reappeared from the back with a box from Kay's Jewelers.

"Bryson n-"

"Lemme do this for you, you deserve it." He opened the box revealing a heart shaped diamond encrusted necklace.

I looked down at the piece of jewelry in awe. Unable to believe that he'd gotten me something like this, it must've cost a fortune. I lifted my head to thank him only for him to quickly back me into a wall pressing his lips against mine. As I was about to fight back he swiftly lifted my dress pulling my underwear to the side and plunging his finger into me.

"Bryyy." I tried to object but instead it came out as a moan.

"I love you Savannah. I love you so much." He mumbled against my lips as his fingers continued to penetrate my juicy love box.

---------------
I scurried around Bryson's bedroom grabbing all of my clothes despite the soreness I was feeling between my thighs.

"Savannah where you going?" Bryson tried to calm me down and I snatched away from him.

"Please don't touch me. This was an accident I have a boyfriend!" I quickly dressed myself.

"You wasn't thinking about him these past 3 hours. We made some of the most genuine love Sav. I know you felt that shit. Why you bugging? Fuck that nigga."