t w e n t y e i g h t

Sila, Keyarii, Savannah in MM in that order.

*1 year later*

Landon

"Chris man, you need to stop this shit. I don't know why you still give shade room the time of day. It's a fucking Instagram blog bro."

"I don't respond all the time man, sometimes I just gotta put them niggas in they place."

"You think they feelings be hurt? They don't care what you say. Them niggas love to get a reaction out of you. "#chrisbrown has stepped into the shaderoom #clapbackseason." They love that shit."

"You right man." He sighed running his hands down his face.

"I know I am."

"Man where the fuck Savannah at? She a whole ass hour late. We got to go."

We were currently on a tour with Chris, Usher, and August Alsina. Old R&B meets  new in a way. We were in Florida right now but we were supposed to leave for Atlanta an hour ago but a few people were running late, Savannah included.

"I don't know I called and no-"

"I'm here I'm here!" Savannah came trotting in. She finally made it in front of Chris out of breath. "I'm here."

"Where you been man? You a hour late Sav."

I tuned out their conversation and looked down at my phone noticing I had two missed calls from Sila. I stood up excusing myself from their presence and called her back.

"Hello?"

"Wassup love. How you feel?"

"I feel like you should be here." She whined.

"I know mama. I apologize. I woulda been there yesterday but shit got hectic and I couldn't leave Chris. Ima be there later today."

"How long you gonna be able to stay with me?"

"Uhhh we should be there today around 2pm. I can be with you all day and tomorrow until Chris show tomorrow night and then we got two days after that. Cool?"

"Finally." She left out a breath of relief.

"Ya missed me?"

"Yes. These damn dogs aren't no company."

"Leave Marley and Chocolate alone. I miss my lil babies too, but I'll see you when I get there aight?"

"Okay, see you babe."

"Alright love."

Sila and I weren't nothing official but we both understood what was up. I wasn't entertaining the idea of nobody else and neither was she. We just always had a good time around one another and that's how it's been for the past year. That's why I longed to be up under her all the time, it was comfortable and always put me at ease.

I hung up the phone and made my way back over to where Chris and Savannah trying to catch up on their conversation.

"Well put a cold spoon on it or something Sav. That's not cute on a woman. You have a bunch of em'."

I glanced over at her and noticed that he was talking about the dozens of hickeys on her neck. As she tried to adjust her scarf I noticed a huge diamond ring upon her finger that I hadn't noticed before so now things were starting to make sense.

"Get a ice pack or sumn." I suggested

She looked at me and then away, ignoring my comment and turning back to Chris.