t w e n t y f o u r

Keyarii in MM

I published this by accident the first time and it wasn't ready 😂

Landon

"What time is your first session?" I sat on the edge of the bed watching Savannah walk around the room getting dressed. We'd arrived to Atlanta early this morning. I left Bey at the house because I'd grown a genuine friendship with her and I trusted her with my shit, wasn't a big deal.

"9am."

"Can I come?"

She stopped turning to look at me and twisted her lip up. "You know I appreciate you being here for me right?"

"Yeah."

"I just think that's more than enough you know. These sessions are something I definitely need to tackle alone. I don't wanna become dependent on you while I'm trying to heal. I need to focus on self and better self so that I can love you how you deserve, if you still even want that after all of this is said and done."

I nodded understanding. "I understand. Did you eat?"

"Uh, well I was going to but-"

I turned to look at the clock seeing that it was 8:20. "Sit down."

"Landon." She started to whine and I gave her a 'don't play with me' look.

After forcing her to eat ten strawberries, I sent her on her merry way. I looked around the  hotel room and sighed running my hands down my face.

I was more than willing to help Sav and if she ain't had nobody else in her corner she had me. I just couldn't help but to still be angry at her. Yes, I had a understanding of part of the reason she did what she did, but I still held her responsible to a certain degree. I felt like, she should've came and talked to be about this after she first began to realize it was a problem. I shook off my thoughts and stood up grabbing my phone.

I seen that I had a text from a friend of mine Keyarii.

Key🔑: You made it to Atlanta yet or what?

Yeah, I'm here.

Key🔑: You gonna be busy today? I wanna catch up!

Nah I'm not actually. Where you wanna meet?

Key🔑: Ummmmm, Popeyes?

Seriously Keyarii?

Key🔑: I'm hungry! Just pls!

🙄 which one?

Key🔑: We can go to the one in the mall so just meet me at the mall.

Aight, I'll be there in a hour.

I'd already showered and brushed my teeth so I just needed to settle on something to wear. I opened up my suit case and searched through it. I decided on all black since it was a little chilly outside so that would attract the sun to me. Once I got my outfit on I went into the bathroom placing my bottom set of golds in. I untwisted the three strand twist I'd done in my hair and messily ran my fingers through them. I put on my snap back backwards allowing some of them to poke through the front. I sprayed a little bit of cologne on and grabbed the keys to my rental to be on my merry way.

Once I pulled up to the mall I immediately spotted Keyarii standing outside the mall doors looking around, I could honestly spot that girl anywhere. I killed the engine to my car and got out approaching her. Once she spotted me she cheesed and ran towards me jumping into my arms.