e l e v e n

The dance Savannah did for Landon in MM. Pretend the girl in the first group in Savannah :)

Savannah

"This your house Landon?" I looked around in amazement.

"Yeah, why?"

"Why? This shit is huge. It's beautiful."

"Big enough to keep as many hoes as I want."

I shot him a death glare and he bursted out into laughter.

"You ain't funny."

"Chill, I ain't never brought no female to my crib. You should be honored."

"I am." I smiled killing the engine and he opened his door trying to get out on his own. "Landon let me help you."

"I'm good man I got it."

By the time I got to his side he'd already rushed out of the car and now was completely unsteady and hopping around until I caught him helping him catch his balance.

"Landon." I groaned. "Just let me fucking help you."

He sighed wrapping his arm around my shoulder. "Fine."

"I'll get you settled and then cook you dinner and head home."

"You going home?"

"Uh yeah."

"Why you ain't gone stay with me til I get better?"

"Landon that'll be ten weeks."

"So stay with me for ten weeks. You technically ain't staying at ya own crib. You with Zey right? Just stay with me."

"I don't know I-"

"You always over thinking it. Just stay with me until I get better. Go home pack all ya stuff and bring it back here."

"All of my stuff?"

"Ten weeks worth of stuff."

"You sure?"

"Positive."

I helped him settle into the house and get comfortable on the couch.

"Okay, um I'll go get my things and I'll be back."

I headed towards the door and he cleared his throat causing me to stop.

"What?"

"You ain't gone give me a kiss before you go?"

"Landon I'll be right back."

"Alright man, whatever bye."

I chuckled rolling my eyes and walking over to him cupping his face in my hands and kissing him twice. "You're such a baby. I'll be back, damn."

He smiled. "Hurry up."

I left his home and got into my car peeling out of his ridiculously long drive way and heading towards Zey's house.

I arrived in about 20 minutes and noticed Chris's Lamborghini was parked in the driveway.

"Way to blend into the neighborhood." I mumbled getting out of my car and locking the doors.

I dug around my purse for the key and once I found it I slid it into the lock unlocking the door. I was immediately greeted with Zeynep's loud moans and I threw my hand over my mouth throwing up in my mouth a little. I slammed the front door and it fell silent. Soon enough Zeynep and Chris came creeping out the room half dressed.

"So." I crossed my arms across my chest

"Sis." Chris cheesed.

"Don't even." I rolled my eyes and looked at Zeynep who's face was flushed red. "We're not even gonna talk about what I just heard. I need help packing."