t w e n t y t w o

Two chapters? Who do you love? 🤔🙃😂

Landon

"Landon, you busy?" Bey knocked on my room door and I sighed shaking my head as if she could see me.

"Nah come in."

She slowly walked in and sat on the edge of the bed next to me. "Wanna talk?"

I sniffled trying to quickly wipe my face and shrugged.

"I'm going through it too Landon, you can talk to me. I don't know if it's weird because of what happened or something but-"

"Nah it ain't weird." I chuckled. "I'm just hurt as hell man. I ain't never loved nobody like I loved her and.." I trailed off.

"You feel like you wasn't enough. Like you did something wrong."

I nodded running my hands down my face.

She stared at me and then looked down. "I've grown to love Sav as a friend but don't you ever feel like it's you. I have no room to talk because I've felt that way plenty of times but you know what? One thing I know for sure is that I gave my all and did my best. I couldn't and wouldn't have done anything differently. You're a good guy Lan. I can tell." She paused before speaking again. "You ever considered she might have a problem?"

I furrowed my eyebrows twisting my lips. "What kinda problem? A hoe problem. That's the problem."

She tilted her head to the side giving me a 'really' face. I tilted my headed back giving her a 'hell fucking yeah' face.

"A sex addiction problem Lan."

"That's the same thing as a fucking hoe problem."

She shook her head no. "Landon that's just as much of a real sickness as anything else. Just as much as a crack addiction. I don't know why sex addiction is taken so lightly but it really is a real thing and it's not something to brush under the rug. It truly ruins lives, you know?"

I looked at her skeptically. "Nah man cause she just lost her virginity. If she had that problem she woulda been busting her shit wide open. Don't try to put a name on her hoe ways."

She sighed. "I remember you saying before that even before you took her virginity she was overly curious. Right? I even remember her telling me what went down between you two the first day you met at some house party. Maybe actually losing it just set it off. Maybe it's something she always struggled with."

I side eyed her and shook my head. "Regardless, fuck I'm supposed to do with that? Be okay with it. Fuck that. I ain't finna hold her hand. "Oh its okay that you fucked him Sav. It's okay that you fucked her baby." Hell nah."

"Shade?" She chuckled.

"Nah no shade, I'm just.. I don't know Bey man." I felt my eyes welling up with tears once again and I grew frustrated because the tears wouldn't fucking stop.

She rubbed my back in a soothing manner. When I looked up she had tears in her eyes too. "Can I hug you?"

I nodded and she  wrapped her arms around me hugging me tightly. It felt extremely comfortable as if I was hugging a long time friend.

"It's gonna get better Lan."

"When?" My voice croaked.

"I'll let you know when I find out." Her tears fell onto my shirt.

---------------
Savannah

I pulled into his yard with tears pouring from my eyes, my breathing was off, and my head was in excruciating pain. I killed the engine and got out walking to the front door quickly knocking three times. I waited for about 5 minutes and there was no answer. Just as I was about to turn around the door began unlocking. I turned back around and was met with him.