f o u r

Savannah in her robe in MM

Savannah

"Hey Ro, hi mama!" I made a funny face at her making her burst in a fit of giggles and I quickly snapped the picture. "Ooh Chris, this one was good."

"Let me see." He walked over to me and I showed him the photo. "Man you a beast at this. Every one of these photos been dope."

"Thank you." I smiled.

Royalty began to get cranky and whiny and Chris picked her up rocking her. "What's wrong gorgeous? You sleepy?" He laid her head on his check rocking her as her eyes slowly closed.

I looked at them and quickly grabbed my camera, angling it and snapping a picture. I looked at the picture and quietly squealed jumping up and down. Chris looked at me confused and I mouthed 'this is the one' he smiled nodding at me and went in the room to lay a sleeping Royalty down.

My phone went off and I noticed I had a text message.

Landon 👀😍: You understand we work in the same team right? Ignoring me does no one any good. We have to co exist.

I'd dodged all his calls and texts since the party last week because I had no intentions of going there with Landon. Everything that happened I was just going to blame on liquor courage. Nothing more. I stuffed my phone back into my pocket.

Chris came back out of the room and walked over to me and I showed him the picture.

"My nigga! That's the one! That's the album cover!"

"It is!" I jumped up and down clapping.

"Aye, what you think about touring with me? Like being my photographer at all times. On call I guess you can say."

"Are you serious?" I chuckled.

"Dead ass. Anything you need I'll take care of. Just bring you and your camera."

"Oh my God that's huge. I don't even need to think about it. Of course I'll do it!"

"Do what?" Landon came casually strolling into the house.

"Bout to have Sav on call." Chris smiled.

"Is that right?" Landon smirked walking towards us.

I scurried to gather all my things. "We done here Chris?"

"Well I kinda wanted some solo photos. You in a rush?"

"She ain't in no rush. Savannah lemme holla at you." Landon said in more of a demanding tone than a question.

"Landon."

"Savannah."

"Chris." Chris blurted and I rolled my eyes at him. "Ima leave yal two alone." He smiled.

"No!" I insisted and he chucked up the dueces exiting the room. I sighed turning to look at Landon who held an amused look.

"I intimidate you like that?"

"Don't flatter yourself Landon I just don't want anything to do with you in that way." I crossed my arms.

He walked closer up on me towering over me and looking me in my eyes. He smiled flashing that damn bottom grill and then turned walking away from me to the couch. "That's cute Savannah, really. Fine. Just business. You will stop ignoring me though, let's be clear on that."

"I don't have to do anything. I don't have to even look in your direction if it has nothing to do with Chris."

He sat on the couch eyeing me and shrugged. "You're right."