Untitled Part 113

Walking down the halls of Beacon Hills high seemed like a normal thing, expect when you were being stared at by literally everybody, even teachers.

Spotting Kira and Malia by their lockers, you quickly ran to them, "Why is everybody staring at me? Is there something on my face?" You asked while feeling your face and feeling nothing.

Kira shook her head while chuckling, "There's nothing on your face, but I'm guessing you haven't uh seen your locker?"

You furrowed your brows, "No? What's wrong with it?"

Kira started stuttering a response and before she could get a word out, Malia spoke, "Theo's at it again, he left a teddy bear with a heart on it taped to your locker."

Groaning, you put your face in your hands, "God, why can't he take no for an answer!?" You mumbled.

"Who can't take no for an answer?" A voice spoke from behind you.

Turning around, you find your boyfriend, Brett with a confused expression on his face.

"Theo, he's leaving stuff on Y/N's locker and I heard talk of him wanting to ask her out." Malia chimed while pulling Kira away to who knows where.

After glaring at the werecoyote, you again faced your boyfriend who looked absolutely pissed.

"Who does he think he is flirting with you and talking about asking you put!? Doesn't he know you're taken?" Brett spoke while clenching and unclenching his fists.

Your eyes widened when you saw his normal light colored eyes turn a golden yellow.

"Hey, hey, it's okay. Just forget about it, if we ignore him then eventually he'll give up." You soothed while grabbing onto his arm.

Brett's gaze was locked on something or someone at the end of the hall.

Squeezing your eyes shut, you eventually turned around to find Theo leaning against your locker with a smirk on his face.

Oh no.

Your boyfriend shrugged your hand off his arm and hastily made his way down the hall towards the other werewolf.

The halls were starting to clear and you secretly hoped a teacher would come out and send you all to class or this would get very ugly.

Quickly following him, you made it in front of the boys to see Brett push Theo against the locker, one arm against his throat and the other at his side with his claw extended.

"Listen and listen good Raeken, I don't care who you are, but you better quit flirting with and hanging around my girl, okay?" Brett hissed as Theo kept the smirk plastered on his face.

Theo let out a chuckle before pushing off the locker and sending Brett to the floor.

You gasped as Theo starting punching Brett who was expertly blocking them while trying to get up.

Three figures rounded the corner and you breathed a sigh of relief when you noticed it was Scott, Liam and Stiles.

"Guys!" You shouted which caught their attention.

The three boys ran over to where Theo and Brett continued to attack each other just a few feet away from you and quickly pulled them off.

Scott got Theo while Stiles and Liam tried to hold back your 6'2 boyfriend from going after Theo again.

"Brett! Look at me!" You muttered while holding his face in your hands, his eyes were golden and he looked like he was about to shift.

"The sun, the moon, the truth. Come on, repeat it with me." You cooed as you looked right into his eyes.

Brett's breathing steadied which made Stiles and Liam let go of him while Scott still had an iron grip on Theo who was glaring at you both.

"Try and stop me all you want, but I'll get the girl eventually and I can promise you that." Theo hissed at Brett which caused him to wrap his arm around your waist and pull you closer to him.

"Oh shut up." Stiles scoffed while helping Scott drag Theo out the door, Liam following.

Brett clenched his jaw before speaking, "If the guys didn't show up, I swear babe..."

You nodded, "I know, but you can't let him get to you like that. I'm yours and nothing can change that, okay? Especially not him."

"What if he does something and I'm not there? Then what's going to happen?" Brett asked while bringing you in for a hug.

"Then we'll figure it out if it ever comes to that." You mumbled into his chest.

You really hoped it wouldn't come to that.