THAT time of the month

Hey :)
Forget about me?
No?
Good.
Edited
____________

Stiles. ✨☕
You get very moody and hungrey. You dont want to do anything too.

Scott ✨
You get bery defensive. You usualy order pizza and when scott comes over to your house you usually think he asks if you had pizza because he thinks your fat and then he usually asks if it your time of the momth then you get angrey.

Derek ✨
You get really bad cramps :(

Jackson ✨☕
You stay up late watching chick flick crying. You dont know why and then you get sad and want jackson to come over and cuddle

Liam the dunbae ✨
Ypu listen to 5sos and sing along then you usually go on youtube and tjen go on skype. Then liam stops by and he doesnt leave until you guys have to go to school. Which you don't go to because you stayed up so night thinking somthing scary wil happen because you both watched horror movies. And you both get in trouble.

Theo ✨

You get VERY moody and usually turn all your electronics off and lock all the doors and sleep till somone (* cough cough* theo * sneeze burp* ) breaks in to wake you up worried about you which makes you mad because A he woke you up B he didnt bring you food C hes cold so you dont want to cuddle until he warms up and he is usully wet from the rain and you make him tale a shower and D he broke in. You guys have a cuddle and fall asleep.

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~
Word count: Three hundred and thirty words.
Hi.
Didnt see you there :)
No comments yet?
Oh... Well were get there.
Not even one comment? One?
That's the goal from now on.
Goal: ONE COMMENT DONT EVEN VOTE IF IT EITHER INE COMMENT AND NO VOTE OR ONE VOTE AND NO COMMENT.
Okay there. Done. Working kn next chapter See ya soon. :)