\Part 111

You slammed your locker door shut and looked at Lydia, the game is in fifteen minutes and here I am mopping and upset over a stupid guy.

"Well, Liam wasn't good enough for you anyway" she shrugged.

"Whatever Lyds I'll get over it, can you come cheer me on at volleyball?" you asked.

"I was always your biggest supporter" she smirked leading you to the gym.

The game was tough and you breaking up with your boyfriend just before made it even harder. Lydia yelled your name every time you got a point. You were winning at volleyball but I felt like you were losing at love.

It was super weird every time you thought about Liam, you never really understood what happened. Your kind of grew apart you guess. But something really seemed to irk you. The six words that Liam shouted at you seemed to replay in your head making you more and more confused, was that why we were fighting, was that why we grew apart. "This is because of Theo, isn't it?".

You barley even knew Theo, you had seen him at school and he seemed to be the prime topic of conversation between the pack. But what had he had to do with your break up?

After the game you walked out of the gym after everyone congratulated you on a great game. As you shoved your stuff into your locker, you closed it and slowly slid down it and sat on the floor. You drew your knees to your chest and cried softy hoping no-one would see you like this.

For a few minutes you sat there just thinking about what happened, what a horrible day you've had.

When someone knelt down and touched your shoulder comfortingly. Sparks shot down your back and arm from where he had touched you. "Are you okay?" he asked, you looked up to meet Theo's gorgeous blue eyes.

"Yeah I'm fine, I'm just having a really bad day" you said heart racing under his gaze. "I have to go" you stuttered before he could reply.

You stood up and went to leave before he grabbed your wrist and spun you around to face him, "I didn't really come to talk" he smiled.

His soft lips connected with yours sending waves of shock and pleasure through you. He picked you up and pushed you against a locker and trailed kissed down your neck, you moaned under his touch. Being with him felt right. Theo seemed to make your insides burn like wildfire, tingles were sent through every nerve in your body.

You both broke apart, out of breath but smiling like you had won the lottery, that's what it felt like being with him.

"You have no idea how long I have waited to do that" Theo laughed. You bit your lip, "I can't even explain how amazing that felt" you said exasperated.

Theo smirked sensing how turned on you were, "Seeing you with Liam killed me" he said tracing his thumb down your cheek, making the tingles return.

"I always knew you were meant for me" he said letting a breath of hot air out against your neck. You shuddered.

"If I knew I was missing out on this I never would have been with Liam" you smiled, loving just being close to him.

"Good, or this would've been awkward" he chuckled.

You sat on his lap and just talked for hours, it was easy with him and you always felt comfortable.

Your head seemed to fit perfectly in the crook of his neck

After a while he drove you home and you feel asleep easily, thinking about Theo.

You woke up for school determined to tease Theo. You threw on your tightest jeans and a small crop top that hugged you in all the right places. You finished it off with flirty makeup and heels that made your legs pop.

You walked down the hallway at school getting looks and whistles from all the guys. You grabbed your books from your locker as an arm slid around your waist.

"God Princess, I could rip those clothes off you right here right now" he purred into your ear. "Then do it you" murmured back, and with that you were pushed back up against the locker with Theo's lips meeting your jaw line. "Don't tease me like this Princess, or next time the clothes are coming off, and I don't care where we are" he spoke softly in your ear.