Fighting for your attn

by:teenwolimages

(okay it was perter she liked but i changed it to derek so some 

of it might not make sence, sorry lol)

'It should me since I knew her first.' Isaac said.

'Snooze ya lose pal, it should be me since I spend the most time with her.' Stiles dismissed.

'Well I saved her life the most times.' Scott argued.

'What is this the medieval times, life saving doesn't make her yours to marry.' Stiles said.

Back and forward the three teens argued over who was going to ask (Y/N) out after this pack meeting.

Derek who had been there first had heard all of this is was equally both annoyed and amused. He wonders how they'd all react when they found out that (Y/N) had already confessed to having feelings for him last week.

Just then (Y/N), Lydia, and Allison all came in and Derek decided to answer his own question.

'(Y/N), how would you like to go out to dinner with me later tonight?' Derek asked as soon as she had sat on the couch next to him.

'Are you serious, oh my God, is he serious?' (Y/N) asked excitedly looking over at her fellow girls who were giggling.

'Yeah is he serious?' Stiles glared.

'I'm serious, so how about it, you and me later tonight.' Derek smiled as he put his arm around her shoulders.

'Um y-yeah I'd love to.' (Y/N) blushed as she cautiously moved closer to the (much) older man.

'Great I look forward to it.' Derek smiled..

All through out the pack meeting Derek smiled and flirted with (Y/N) who was enjoying all the attention of her crush.

All the while Scott, Stiles and Isaac looked just about ready to kill Derek a second time.