Theo brakes up with you over text

by: teenwolimages

imagine falling head over hills with the new guy in town and him telling you he likes you too. Then dating him for three months only for him to try to kill your big brother and ruin your pack.

And to top all that off he dumps you with a fucking text.

Then after a few weeks of more dead people coming back to life, and you crying over how stupid you felt for falling for him, the same guy has the audacity to ask for a second chance.

That is how you feel right now, because that is exactly what happened.

You hated how even though you truly felt nothing for him now, you still had feelings for the memories you had with him.

Sometimes on lonely nights, when Theo sent you late night apology texts you want to reply, but you never did.

Instead you put in your headphones and put one song on repeat.

River of Tears by Alessia Cara

The song just spoke your heart in a way you could never attempt to. The lyrics along with the sweet mellow melody relaxes you. Let's you remember how much Theo hurt you and that eventually he will become a distant memory and that one day it wont hurt anymore.

Go 'head and wish me well
I'll cry a wishing well
I'll fly before I fail
I'll set sail and drift away
So I won't need you here
Love sinks and hope floats
In a river of tears
In a river of tears

Until then you would keep listening to this song, and it's beautiful lyrics.