First kiss

Scott:
You were in the woods on your 5th or 6th date. You were having a picnic and it was very romanticized and remarkable. It was amazing. You just finshed eating Strawberrys and were just talking. Soon enoigh the full moon was out and you both were leaning in. The kiss was magical to say at the least. You will never forget that night

Derek:

You both were doing your favorite thing...
Training.
You both were doing push ups and you were at 100 and you gave up. he gave up a few miments later too because you kept on kissing his neck trying to get him distracted. It worked. You were making breakfast and than plating it when you called down derek. After you finished eating you went upstairs to your guys room and got dressed. On your way put you kissed derek on the lips and said you will be back later. You didnt realise what you did till you walked out the door going into Allison's car. Slipping away with the girls.

Stiles:

You and stiles just had a big war. Aka fight. It has never been this bad. You screamed you hated him and ran off to cry. When you arrived back home you couldn't remember why you guys started fighting so you asked him.
"Stiles, baby. Why were we fighting?"
"I think it was because i drank the last of your OJ with out asking" he said sheepishly.
"Oh." you say blushing slightly because you didnt mean anything you said and were not really mad at him anymore. "Lets not fight like that again. Please" you say. He agreed faster that you can say I love you in any language.
You kissed him on the lips not thinking much about it and walked up the stairs. You kust had your first kiss and didnt even realise it

Jackson:

You had your first kiss when you were little. But not with Jackson. With danny before he was gay.

Parrish:

You had your first kiss when you lost your v card in high school with the Jackson Whittmore of the school. You were the Lydia Martin to say at the least.

Aiden:

You were a loner so you didnt really have anyone to kiss. You got drunk at a party and got kissed then. You cant remember who though and you have always regret that.

Liam:

You kissed Liam in the well were he got kiddnapped by garret. He leaned in when you were drowning and saved your life. You were glad he did because A your still alive (duh)
B because you lost your first kiss to him not some wirdo or your brother or your bestfriend witch i guess would be just like kissing your brother.

Issac:

You lost your forst kiss on your first date. Jackson Whittmore took your out on a date and you both lost your forst kiss and V card that date. You both were slightly tippsy.