famous ex boyfriend

Edited? To a point.
This is a dylan o brien chapter thing  because in my mind it doesn't make sense why she/you would know them so i put it ask that and she is at jack gilinsky's house and jack johnson leaves of i didn't make it obvious enough.

(Dylan:Sammy)
______
"Hello guys today i am here with...." you say into the camera
"Jack gilinsky" he kisses you cheek. you push him away and he grabs some water and while he was drinking you tilt it up and it spills all over his white shirt and he takes it off. You not-so-secretly check him out as he does so.
"And we are doing boyfriend does your make up but jacks not my boyfriend so it going to be guy does my makeup." 
"okay, i have no idea what i'm doing. " you groan. and look at your makeup sadly.

"Goodbye makeup"

"Don't be dramatic!"

------------------------------------------------

"Jack!" you say as he puts lip stick on your cheek. " don't press down so hard your going to break it!" you take your shirt of so your in your sports bra and leggings. 

Someone walks through jack's door as you both were in the weirdest position with jack holding you down so you stop screaming and moving around and you with makeup all over your face and in a sports bra and leggings and jack just in shorts as it was getting incredibly hot and you both were close. You turn too look but jack holds your head.
"Its probably Johnson."
"Yeah okay" you replied.
"Jack!" you moan as he breaks your lip stick. " your buying me a new one! And that color too'"
"There's no sock on the door so i'm assuming that there's no sex going on" says this familiar voice that's definitely not Johnson. You turn to look and you see Sammy Wilkinson standing  there with a hurt and confused face. Jack was straddling you and your faces were way to close. and your hands on his chest and his hands holding up your hair and his hand filled with 3 different lip sticks (including the one he just broke) just coating it over and over.
"Uhhhh its not what it looks like."
" Jack can we finish it is still so hot in here." you say. He nods staying in the same position (might i add) ignoring Sammy even though its slightly awkward.
---------------------
After jack finshish putting makeup on you
-----------------------
"Thanks for this wonerfull look jack!i look amazing. Anyway....  On monday we have another guest deviding to show and someone else is going to visit on fun friday and follow and the links below go check out jacks channel and jacks channel and jack and jacks colab channel and dont forget to share and subscribe coment down below what you want me to do next. Thanks fot watching hope you had a fun friday and ill see you monday--"

"Bye!" you and jack say in sync and you then turn of the camera saving it to your lap top to edit it later.
"Thanks alot jack we should do a cover to some song with just us and then me you and johnson."
"Yeah that sounds great lets do it"
"So what did i walk into" sammy says interrupting us.
"Boyfriend does makeup" you and jack 
"Oh."
"Yeah..."
"So how are you?" sammy asks as jack gets up to go to the bathroom.
" Im good."
"How are you?"
"In good."
"That's good."
" yep"
"Yep." he laughs.
"Well im going to get going nice seeing you we should hang somtime and do a colab of sorts. Tell jack i say thanks and call me." 
-------------------------------------------------
Word count: 485 words.
Thanks for reading.
Hope you had a great day.
Comment
Follow
Share
And D/m me ideas and ill shout out and maybe follow :)