You meet your famous crush and your single

You meet your famous crush and your single ;D

------------------------------------------------------

Stiles:

(your famous crush is Sammy Wilk

before:

you were at a party and you were insanely bored and started to play seven minutes in heaven. 

you spun the bottle and it landed on

Jack Gilinsky

your brothers best friend. you weren't in the mood to play innocent and act like you guys weren't screwing behind Jacks (your brother) back. plus you were secretly dating- not a big deal. you grabbed his hand and pulled him up.

"Woah, woah, Woah, woah, WOAH! Just wait i have some rules for Jack here." your brother said. "no kissing, no sex, no touching her looking at her or even thinking about her. the same rules apply to you to y/n" i look at jack and smirk then lean in to his ear and whisper 'its not like we haven't broke ALL of those rules, because if you dont remember i can help with that.' you both nod and walk off. lets just say it took longer than 7 minutes and if those rules were not broken before there definitely broken now.

;D

-------------------------------

after walking out with jack hand in hand you sit back down and notice a new guy has joined with blond hair. You look at your brother and smirk. everyone looks at you. 

"Sorry JJ, all those rules are made to be broken." you smirk, he glares at gilinsky and glinsky looks at you as if to say 'What the hell' you just look at him and wink. you grab your bag and pix your make up. The new guy was staring at you.  "what?" you say to him.

"nothing."

//////////////////

Scott

(Nash Grier)

you were camerons little sister and you've known him since you were little :D

//////////////////////////////

Derek

(Cameron Dallas)

you were big on youtube and your manager wanted you to meet someone named Cameron Dallas 

////////////////////

Liam

(Hayes Grier)

you both were at Starbucks and there were no tables open and he was the only one who looked 'socially acceptable' to talk/sit down with

///////////////////////////

Jackson

(Jack Gilinsky)

you were child hood friends he was your neighbour you guys were really strong but then you moved to Beacon Hills and had to break up that's why you were all sad when you moved to Beacon Hills.

----------------------------

Hi

sorry its been FOREVER! seriously.

Word Count:

so sorry for the wait. i was liderly staring at the screen for ever waiting for an idea to come. 

i also have another of the famous ex boyfriend ones because some of you didn't like the first one so i'll post it before you'll see this one :D

because 

MAGIC

(some of you asked why i put and x for the i in bitch. idk because there's kids on here and stuff... Anyway :) )

  stay bxtchy

-Boomaster