Competitive relationship

This is kinda edited. Kinda. Authors note at end of chapter :)
Derek-
With derek both of you are very competitive. Now when you play games you both go all out and usually one of you sleeps on the couch. So when derek had a wonderful idea of you playing Uno.
-------------------------------------------
You layed down a blue 4. He moaned and drew a few before finally putting down a draw 4 rainbow card.
"Babe!" i moaned. "I thought we were friends!"
"You only discover your real friends in Uno." he smirked. I sat up from the ground in the valt and grabbed two wine glasses from the kitchen and a bottle of red wine. And put a pillow on the floor so i can sit on it. I put the wine and glasses on the floor next to one side of the cards and sat down. Derek was gone he re appeared with comfy clotheson. I had my comfy clothes all ready ob with my yoga pants and sports bra and dereks shirt that smelled like him.
An hour later ivwas so close to winning i had 2 cards and he had three. We both had no special csrds so we just had to hope the other got the wrong or the right color. I put down a blue 9 on a red 9 and said uno he frowns. I grin. He threw his cards down and goes to our room i go after him.
"Baby?" i say as i rub my hands pn his back and rest my head on his sholder.
"Do you want me to sleep on the couch?"
"No baby i want to sleep with you tonight. I want to wake up to you right behind or infront of me." he kisses me and i smile.
·~·~·~·~·~·~·~··~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·
Hello, again
Words
Goal:
25 votes
7 comments
/·/
Okay so i need ideas like im running out. And i know i have said this many times before but... Seriously though.