Pack meeting after...

Stupid werewolves you thought as you and Liam entered Derek's loft.

You could tell just by the grins on all their faces that they knew what you and Liam had done last night.

'Well well well, is that a popped cherry I smell?' Derek smirked.

'Oh but I think it's two.' Scott added while looking right at Liam who looked torn between being embarrassed and proud.

'I can't smell a thing but I can spot that hickey from here.' Stiles said making you quickly cover your neck.

'Shut up.' you blushed as you walked, well more like limped, over to the couch and carefully sat next to Malia who was covering her nose.

'Oh the walk of shame, how cute.' Lydia teased.

'Looks like little Liam here ain't so little,huh.' Scott teased as he slung his arm around his beta's shoulder.

'Stop teasing them.' Kira said.

'Thank you.' you said gratefully.

'Besides (Y/N) had a rough night.' Kira giggled.

Traitor.

'OK, am I the only one who can't stand the stench of a fertilized egg?' Malia asked suddenly.

The whole room went silent and your stomach dropped.

'What?' you asked.

At that Scott walked up and sniffed your neck (despite the growl from Liam).

'Oh my God. Derek, smell her.' Scott said lifting you up and pushing you to the oldest werewolf.

Derek sniffed and his eyes widened.

'Oh my God, she's...she's only sixteen and she's-'

'I'm what?!' you yelled in frustration.

'Pregnant, you're pregnant (Y/N). We didn't smell it right away because its so early but it is definitely there.' Scott said.

Thud!

You turn and see that Liam is on the floor, fainted.

'Congratulations.' Stiles said.