Stiles-cheating #2

Stiles-
The bell rings signalling the end of school. You grab you're stuff heading out the door hurridly. You havent seen stiles all day and you've texted him multiple times wondering were he was. You go to the parking lot and look for stiles car. You look and find nothing. You give up. You start to walk home and a car pulls up next tp you. Hopeing its Stiles you look over. Having no such luck, as you see Jackson. You start walking faster. But start to slow down as you feel little drops of water drizzle down on you. You groan load enough for Jackson to hear and he yells out of the now pouring rain " Jump in. I'll give you a ride!" YOU think about it and agree. You hop in and after awile of silence he turns on the radio. The song 'Honey im good' goes on and you start humming along. Soon enough you both were speeding down the street screaming your hearts out to the song. At the end you both laugh so controllable that jackson has to pull on the side of the road.

"So were too?" He asks after you both sobber up.

You think for a little. "Stiles house" he nodds.

Spon enough you pulled up to Stiles's house and you see Lydia's car.
"Can you um.. wait here?" you ask.
Surprisingly he nodds his head at a simble yes. You run up to the front door trying not to get anymore wet as you are. You turn the nob. Its locked. You groan. You pull out your key that your boyfriend gave to you. You put the key in and unlock it. You go into the living room and hear somthing in the kitchen. you grab the wepon closest to you which happens to be a bat and make a bee line to the kitchen. You walk in and see Lydia and Stiles having sex on top of the conter. You drop the bat in shock and they rip apart trying to see who that was. Stiles gets a BIG hint when he see's the promise ring he gave you on your Birthday on the conter closest to were the bat is. You run out the front door sobbing as you tun up to Jackson's car surprised that hes still here. He asks wjat happened but you dont budge. He gives up asks were too again.
"Your house." he looks shocked but doesnt argue. You head into his room and you tell him everything. Sokn enough you guys are making out. Turns out you never lost your virginity to stiles. But instead Jackson and tou can tell that he'll be better than stiles ever sill be.
--------------------------
Okay. What did you think? Did you like it? Want it to be longer? I think its kinda short...
Comment down below
Vote and follow
Thanks guys! <3
Boomaster