Thank you so much stiles

For the rest of the day Liam avoided you like the plague. He would see you from down the hall and start talking to strangers so he'd look too busy to talk.

He even ran to the boys' room claiming a stomach ache.

'What the hell?' you groaned out loud as you angrily shoved your things into your locker.

'What did those books do to you?' Stiles smiled as he walked up to you.

'Sorry, it's just- Liam's acting hella weird today, and he's avoiding me so I can't ask him why.' you sighed.

'Weird like hosing us down in ketchup the other night, or something else?' Stiles asked.

'Like he broke up with Hayden.' you said.

'And that's weird how?'

'I knew Liam before they got together, the way he talked about her, he'd sooner kill himself than leave her.' you explained.

'What if I can get him to talk to you?' Stiles offered.

Your first thought was hell yeah that's so nice of Stiles. Your second thought was that you were probably being a real bitch to him right now.

Stiles had been nothing but nice to you from the jump and he probably doesn't even know that Liam was the guy who had all down in the dumps the other day.

'Stiles, do you atually like me? I mean like, like me like me.' you asked.

'OK, kinda random, but yeah. I like you like you. And I know that Liam is the guy you were talking about in the library, if that's how you're worried about.' Stiles said calmly.

You were stunned no other way to put it.

'How did you know?'

'Your mortified face when they sat with us at lunch gave you away.' Stiles teased.

You were blushing in embarrassment. At least Stiles knew he was offering to let you talk with you once was crush.

'So you know I used to like him and you're OK with me talking to him even though you like me like me?' you asked.

'Oh no I hate this, but I'd rather you be happy. Now, I'd prefer you be happy with me, but I won't take Liam out so you won't have a second option.' Stiles said honestly.

'You know you're amazing right?' you smiled.

'Yeah, now that we both know the obvious, do want me to catch you a Liam?' Stiles offered.

'Yes please.'

'Go to your next class and the go to the library after, he'll be there I promise. Just don't ask how I get him there.' Stiles assured before he walked you to class.

All through math all you could think is what Stiles meant by don't worry. Don't worry is always code for worry yourself sick.

Finally the bell rang and you ran to the library and walked to the area where you met Stiles.

Your eyes widened as you took in the sight of Liam hogtied- well hog-taped- with a rag in his mouth. He was wiggling around trying to get free, when he saw you he started grumbling trying to tell you to let him go.

'Oh my God!' you gasped as you ran to take the rag out his mouth.

'Your stupid boyfriend and some other lopsided jaw face dude jumped me on my way to the restroom! You really know how to pick em (Y/N)!' Liam yelled the second he could.

'I am so sorry! I had no idea he would do this.' you apologized as you dug in your bag and pulled out some scissors and began to cut him free.

When Liam was finally duct tape free he stood up angrily. 'I'm gonna kill him for this!'

'Liam don't be mad, he only did it because I told him I wanted to talk to you and you were avoiding me.' you said as you stood up as well.

'I wasn't a-'

'Yes you were and you know it. I want to know why, and why did you dump Hayden? You love her.' you said sadly.

'OK I was avoiding you and I thought I was in love with Hayden, but I realized I wasn't. As to why I'm avoiding you...its because I- um' Liam said nervously, looking everywhere but at you.

'Because what?' you asked.

'I like you OK, not friend like but more than friend like.'