Jelous Malia

Today everything had been pretty damn awesome.

Your boyfriend Stiles had picked you up and driven you to school, even stopped and got breakfast burritos. You also couldn't help but notice the hickeys you left on him last night showing on his neck, your smile widened when you remembered he'd have to change in front of the entire lacrosse team. Meaning they'd see the scratches you also left on his back too.

Not to mention your math teacher pushed back that test you were supposed to be studying for last night with Stiles.

Then you heard it, the distinct sound of someone mumbling your name under their breath.

'Such a whore.'

You turn and see none other than Malia, who was talking to Kira, who looked like she really rather be anywhere else than here listening to Malia.

'Excuse me?' you said as you walked over to the two.

'I said you're such a whore.' Malia said boldly.

'I said nothing and have nothing to do with this.' Kira said before scurrying away.

'What makes me a whore really? The fact that I have sex with my boyfriend?' you questioned.

'More like you had sex with my ex boyfriend within a week of our break up. And now your keeping him with pure sex and sex alone.' Malia growled.

'Hey I liked him before you were on two legs and you broke up I went for it and guess what he said he liked me back.' you said.

'Pfft, you believe that. You're just his rebound girl.' Malia scoffed.

Before you could rethink anything you had swung and slapped Malia across the face.

'I get you're upset about Stiles moving on, but don't belittle me and my feelings for him. If you want him back then talk to him not me, because not liking me is a waste of time.' you said before simply walking away.

'Oh and you'r a bitch by the way.' you yelled over your shoulder, laughing when you heard her growl behind you.