Sterek

'I'm just saying you two would be adorable together. Besides, it's obvious you like him more than you want to admit to.' you said while lounging on the couch in Derek's loft.

'I don't know what you're talking about.' Derek said.

'I might not be able to hear your heartbeat, but as a seer I can read your thoughts, Derek. I know your sad little thoughts and feelings.' you smiled, reminding Derek that you had your own supernatural powers.

'That's creepy, (Y/N).' Derek said.

'Whatever, all I'm saying is you should ask Stiles out. You have no reason not to.'

'The age difference; his father the sheriff who owns guns and knows how to kill werewolves now, his protective best friend, my history with lovers. All of these are great reasons not to.' Derek said, kinda sadly.

'He turned eighteen two months ago, the sheriff won't kill you unless you hurt his son which we both know you wont do, Scott is always too busy with whoever he's dating to really pay Stiles that much attention anyways. And as for the history with the ladies, Stiles is a dude and the past is the past.' you reasoned.

For a minute Derek was quiet, you grinned as you heard him mentally decide to talk to Stiles later tonight.

You smile victoriously seeing that you had finally got Derek to pull his head out his ass.

'Shut up.' Derek pointed.

'I didn't say anything.' you surrendered, still grinning th