Chapter 11: His

I woke up feeling like I was on cloud 9. Last night when I told Sebastian that I would take the risk to be with him we talked for hours and caught up on each other's lives. I feel much better now that we are talking to one another again. It's like a weight has been lifted off of my shoulders and I'm finally able to go through the day without feeling a weird aura around me.

Going downstairs, I say hey to my mom and make myself a bowl of cereal. I look in the cabinet and see that my mom racked up on Fruity Pebbles. Thank the lord for that woman, she's the real MVP.

In the middle of eating my phone rings alerting me that I have a message. I'm pretty sure that it's either Tamara or Sebastian seeing as that I don't really message anyone else. To my surprise, it was a text from Jordan. The fuck does he want?

Jordan: Hey, what are you doing today?

Me: Nothing that concerns you.

I've told this boy plenty of times that I don't like him and it's like he's not getting it. Like, why do you what to know what I'm doing today. It won't be hanging out with you.

Jordan: Can you just stop giving me so much attitude, Gab? I was seeing If you were coming to the movies with me, Tamara, and Spence?

Me: Yeah. I forgot about that. I'll be ready in 30.

I kind of feel bad for accusing him of trying to get with me know. Maybe he really got over it. I totally forgot about going to the movies with them today. We were supposed to be watching 'The Boy'. I hope it's good. I honestly don't feel like wasting my money on another shitty movie.

After putting my empty bowl in the sink, I run up the stairs to start getting dressed. I'm so glad I took a shower last night so I don't have to waste time today. I grab a pair of black legging, a blue oversized shirt, and my brown moccasins.

After getting dressed I put my curly hair into a messy bun because I don't feel like doing it. Starting with my makeup, I put on a light layer of foundation and I little mascara because I'm going out with friends and I'm not trying to look cute for anyone. By the time I'm done I get a message from Jordan telling me that he's outside waiting. Making sure to grab my purse before I leave the room, I run down the stairs and out the front door before getting in Jordan's car.

"What's up, homies?" I say once I'm settled into the car.

"Nothing much, girl. These two dumbasses have been working my nerves since they stopped my house to pick me up," Tamara points to Spencer and Jordan.

I laugh, "I bet they have."

Spencer mean mugs his girlfriend and smacks his lips. "Girl, no one was working your nerves. If anything you've been working our nerves."

Jordan and I laugh at the two of them because they never fail to amaze us with their constant bickering. I think their relationship is based off them arguing. But they love each other though, so that's all that matters.

"If y'all don't stop. I refuse to let y'all stress me out today," sighs Jordan. Since he picked them up first I'm assuming that they've been arguing the whole time and he's getting annoyed. He looks at me and gives me a small hey.

I'm sitting in the front seat with him because Spencer and Tamara took the back seat so they could sit by one another. I put my seat back a bit and get comfortable because we're going to the nice theatre with reclining seats and it's a good twenty minutes away from my house.

"Oh, change of plans," Tamara says, "We've decided to go bowing instead."

I nod not really caring where we were going as long I as I'm doing something. "Bowling is good. I suck, but I enjoy playing it."