Chapter Seven: Big Burgers

From Sebastian: Come outside, baby girl.

What the hell does this man want me to come outside for? It's 9a.m. and he better be lucky that I'm even awake right now to get his text.

Getting out of bed, I put on my fuzzy slippers and go downstairs, still my pajamas which consist of a tank top and a pair of cotton shorts. I look out the window first, before opening to door in hopes that I will a glimpse at what Sebastian is doing. Finding absolutely nothing, I open the door and walk outside into the chilly morning air and look around for Sebastian.

"Boo," he says from beside me, smiling like a mad man.

I glare at him, "What the hell, you scared the shit out of me."

He wraps his arms around me and pulls me into him, "Aw, I scared my baby?" Tilting my chin, he gives me a light peck on the lips, "I'm sorry."

I pout, but then end up laughing, "Why are you here?"

He shrugs, "I haven't seen you in a while, and now that I'm done taking care of business I figured we'd spend today together."

"By taking care of business, you mean your gang business, right?"
He nods and stuffs his hands into his pockets, "Yeah."

We've never talked about his gang. To be honest, I'm hoping that we never do because I don't want to get involved in that life. I know we're going to have to talk about it sometime if I decide to be with him, and by the looks of things, someone would think I'm his girl right now.

"You do realize that I'm dressed in pajamas right now. I'm not going out looking like this," I say.

"Duh, babe. Lets go get you changed," he starts making his way into my house.

"What do you think you're doing? You can't come into my house!"

He looks back at me after walking into my house, "Your mom's not home. Don't think I'm gonna stay outside all day while you get dressed. I know how long it takes you females to get dressed."

I close the front door behind me, "For your information it does not take me long to get dressed, so you can cancel out that fact that you think you know about me."

He laughs and my statement and licks his lips, "Alright. Whatever you say, Gabrielle."

I roll me eyes and walk up to my room with him hot on my tail. He takes a seat on my bed and look around my room as I go into my closet to look for some thing to wear. "What are we going to do today so I know what to wear?"

"Wear a skirt or a dress," he says.

"Why?"

"Cause if a feel like feeling you up , I got easy access," he wiggles his eyebrows and laughs.

"Just for that I'm going to put on the ugliest pair of jeans I own."

*******

"I can't believe you actually put on a dress, though," Sebastian laughs at me and looks at my outfit.

"Eyes on the road," I roll my eyes.
We're on our way to his house because he forgot his wallet. The whole drive he's been laughing at me for putting on a dress. I don't really know why I listened to him and put one on either. I think its the fact that there's a chance that he will actually 'feel me up'.

Pulling into a long drive way, I take in the scenery. His house was average size with a two door garage. Grey lining and white shutters, nicely groomed bushes and shrubs, with one other car in the driveway.