Chapter Six: Anaconda

"Momma, I'm going out with Tamara and a few friends today," I say from the front door. "I'm about to head out now."

I wait to leave when I hear her yell okay, so I know that she heard me.

I walk to my drive way and hop in the back of Tamara's car. Sitting in the passenger seat was her on and off again boyfriend, Spencer, but we all call him Spence. Jordan, Spencer's best friend, was sitting in the back with me. He was the one who got jumped by Sebastian's crew because he owed them money. He's also the one who is constantly trying to spit game at me when I've repeatedly told him that we will never be a thing.

"What's up, y'all," I sat as soon as I get into the car.

Spence looks back and gives me a wave, "What you been up to, Gabs. I ain't seen you in a minute."

I roll my eyes, "Boy, stop over exaggerating. I just saw your ass at the summer kick off party." I laugh. Spencer was like a brother to me. He was a cool ass dude. He's always looking out for me as a protective older brother would. He's easy to talk to and I absolutely love the fact that he's dating my best friend, but Tamara's ratchet ass keeps fucking up their relationship.

He turned back around in his seat, laughing.

I look out the window, but turn around to face Jordan when I feel his eyes on me. He has a scar on his left cheek which wasn't there when I last saw him, so I'm guessing it was caused from when he was jumped.

"You ain't speak to me," Jordan says. I roll my eyes and let out a deep breath as Tamara laughs from the front seat. I'm guessing she finds my discomfort around Jordan funny.

"I recall saying 'what's up, y'all' when I got into the car. It was implied for everyone."

"When are you gonna stop treating me as if I'm just 'everyone'?"

I laugh. "Boy, bye. I've told you before that I have no interest in you."

"You better stop trying to spit game at her before her man beats your ass," Tamara says.

I glare at her when we make eye contact through the rear view mirror.

"What man Gabby got!?" Spence turns around hella fast, almost breaking his neck.

Goddamn, Tamara. Just had to go running your mouth. "I don't have a man. I don't know what she's talking about. She's just fooling around with y'all."

Spence scoffs, "You better not have a damn man," he mumbles.

I slap him in the back of the head, "I can do what I want."

We all laugh as Tamara pulls into the parking lot of Walmart. I give her a look of confusion.

"I got to go grocery shopping and didn't want to come alone, so I called up the crew," She shrugs. That's something Tamara would do, so I can't even be mad.

Two hours later we somehow ending up having a pillow fight in the middle of a random aisle in Walmart and almost got kicked out.

"I'm gonna need you to buy your stuff and leave, please," one of the workers said.

We laugh and put the pillows away in a random aisle and Tamara grabs her shopping cart and takes off running to the cashier.

I help her put her groceries onto the converter belt thing until my phone buzzed from a text message.

From Sebastian: What you doing, bbg?

I changed his name from Mendez to Sebastian because I have decided to call him that from now on. I've accepted the fact that I have feelings for him, so I'm going to slowly show him that. Step one is to call him Sebastian as he wants.

To Sebastian: In Walmart with Tamara.

I specifically left out the fact that Spence and Jordan were hear because I don't know if Sebastian is the jealous type. For right now I'm going to play it safe.

From Sebastian: I've been thinking about you all day. When's the next time I get to see you.

To Sebastian: Whenever you want.

From Sebastian: Oh, really... Lol. I can't see you in person today, but I'll face time you again tonight, okay, baby?

To Sebastian: Okay.

He didn't reply after that, so I guess that was the end of the conversation.

It's 8:52pm right now and we had no other plans after, so Tamara is going to drop us all off at home.

I walk into my house and was greeted by the smell of chicken. Walking into the kitchen I see that my mom had just got done frying it.

"I only made chicken, so you're gonna have to make your on side dish."

"Chicken is all I need woman. This is gods third gift to earth."

She raises an eyebrow, "What's the first and second."

"The first is me of course," I flip my hair in exaggeration. "And the second is Fish. You know that's my favorite meat."

My mom laughs at my silliness as I take my chicken and go upstairs to my bedroom and turn the TV to FX so I can catch American Horror Story: Hotel as soon as it comes on.

As I take a bite out of my chicken I get a call from Sebastian. I answer and smile, "Hey."

He smiles back at me, "Hey, baby girl. What are you doing?"

I show my plate if chicken and he laughs. "Just chicken?"

"That's all I need."

I look at him and notice that once again he doesn't have on a shirt. "Why do you never have on a shirt."

"To be honest I had one on earlier, but took it off because I remembered how you uncomfortable you felt the last time." He laughed. "I think it makes you horny and you don't know how to deal with it." He licks his lips.

My eyes widen and I shake my head in disagreement. "No, no, no, no. No way, buddy boy."

"You can't sit here and tell me that you don't find me sexually attractive. That I don't make you horny with one look. That I don't make you quiver in pleasure with the sound of my voice."

It was now my turn to bite my lips as I thought about everything that he said. He was one hundred percent true.

"So what if I do," I say looking anywhere but at him.

"Look at me, Gab." He says. I can't bring myself to look at him so I sigh and shake my head. "I said look at me, baby." I look at him and sigh again.

"Listen, there's nothing wrong with me making you horny," he chuckles, "that's completely normal. Just know that whenever your ready for my anaconda, you can get it."

I give a small smile and laugh. This man is gonna be the death of me. I've never met someone that made me so sexually frustrated just by their appearance.

______________________________________
Thanks for reading this chapter. I've been super busy lately, so it was a little late. Lol. Don't forget to watch AHS tonight. ☺☺
Comment & Vote.