Carrie held onto Mike's hand the whole journey inside their future house. Tears were tempting to fall from her eyes but she stopped them. "I love you." She whispered, once they stood in the middle admiring the whole place.

Mike smiled, "I love you more." He pressed his lips against hers for quick kiss but Carrie didn't let her pull away. "I can't wait for that time when we can finally live here with our future kids and then grandchildren." He mumbled against her lips.

"Me either." Carrie said, tugging on his belt buckle.

"Easy, cowgirl." Mike laughed, giving her one last peck on the lips. "I've made us some food." He said handing her the candlelight. "Here, hold this for a while."

Mike pulled out a blanket from one of the built-in cabinets and placed it neatly on the floor. He opened the cabinet once again, this time pulling out two covered plates, then two wine glasses and a pitcher of iced tea. "We can't drink yet so, I hope iced tea would do." He chuckled.

Carrie sat down beside her boyfriend. "Thank you." She whispered.

Mike just smiled and shook his head. "I'd give you the world if I could, you deserve everything."

Mike's words made Carrie tear up more. "We'll need the food later." She whispered, crawling on top of him, slowly undoing the buttons of his shirt.

Mike stiffened at Carrie's actions they haven't done anything remotely intimate other than kissing, which was always just sweet and slow, but right now, Carrie was taking it to the next level.

Carrie pulled his belt from the belt loop unbuttoning his shorts next and pulling down the zipper teasingly slow, dragging her finger to the tent forming in his boxers.

Mike was already half naked and he found it unfair that Carrie is still fully dressed in her sweatpants and The Rolling Stones t-shirt. He slid his hands under her shirt, and fiddled with latch of her bra until he couldn't take his urges in anymore and unclasped them, one of his hands instantly going straight to her fist-sized breasts, squeezing it, having the blonde moan aloud.

Having enough of the foreplay, Carrie quickly discarded her pants after Mike pulled off her shirt and kneaded her breasts lightly. "I love you." She whispered, leaning down and kissing him in a torrid way.

Mike rolled her over so he was on top. "Princess, are you sure?" He asked, already panting. If Carrie changed her mind, it would be okay with him. He didn't want to pressure her into doing anything and he most definitely didn't show her the house because he wanted to get laid.

Carrie nodded, her arms wrapped around his nape and her fingers started playing with the back of his hair. She shut her eyes, pressing her lips together to emit a scream from coming out of her mouth. She can feel a tear streaming down her face as Mike took her deeply.

"Baby, we don't have to do this." Mike said, stopping for a moment.

"No. Go ahead."

"You're hurt."

"It'll pass."

"You really want to do this?" When Carrie nodded, Mike buried himself inside of her in one swift movement, Carrie finally letting out a loud scream.

The teenagers laid a panting mess on the floor, their sweaty bodies sticking to each other's as they caught their breaths. "Can you go again?" Carrie asked.

"What?" Mike laughed.

Carrie didn't answer, instead, she straddled his waist and let her hands do wonders on his shaft, while she made out with him. "We should do this again and again and again and again." She whispered against his lips, lifting herself up and impaling herself on him.

"It's so beautiful." Carrie said, watching the sun rise with Mike. "I can just sit here forever."

"It would love to, too but if you don't want your dad shooting me with his shotgun, I should bring you home now."

"But I don't want to go home." Carrie whined. "I just want to be with you all day."

Mike chuckled. "When I bring you home, we'd tell them we went for an early morning jog but before that we'd buy everyone breakfast." He winked. "Then I'll head home to take a shower and go back to your house, maybe we can watch a movie or something."

A/N: WHELP I OWE SOMEONE A REALLY FEELSY CHAPTER, SO HERE IT IS, AND YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE, *EHEM