4.6 • Us

We lay on the couch, just contented with where we were. I was in his arms, his head was buried in my neck and we were all alone in a hotel room in Aspen, Colorado. "I love you," I mumbled gently, and I did. Charlie is the only guy I could think of who would drop everything, and I mean literally everything, clear his busy schedule and come to spend a week with me in the mountains, just skiing and relaxing. Ryan, Justin, Michy, Jordan, Lorien, Alison, Jake, Kelsey, my mom, dad, Charlie, Biggie and I. Yes, I know there's a lot of us. (A/N: All of the people I've seen in snapchats, I think I saw Britton in one but I can't be sure so I didn't add him...). He kissed the side of my head and whispered sweet nothings to me. I thought about us, about how perfect we were. I thought about how I wanted his fingertips to explore every inch of my skin, about how I'd tug at his hair and moan, begging him for more. Before you say anything, no we've not 'done it' yet. We haven't fucked and we haven't done this or that. We agreed on slow but I just can't take it anymore. I can't take the gentle goodbye kiss anymore, the ferverent kiss placed against my lips in greeting, I can't take the fact that he won't touch me, or the fact that I won't touch him because we agreed. What a stupid agreement. All I wanted was to him to know every nook and crevice in my skin, I wanted all of him committed to memory so I'd never forget. The TV was blaring on about god knows what and I really didn't care.

"I want you," I tell him in a whisper and he nods against my head, bringing his lips to my neck. Slowly, he pressed kisses down my neck, sucking in places. The right places. His hands traced my sides, feeling my curves and pressing himself against them. I moaned at his touched and I craved for skin to skin contact. I turned in his arms to we were face to face on the bed. He rolled that he was on top of me and he removed my shirt. My cheeks flamed red in embarrassment, I hadn't been so bare in front of him before. What if he didn't like it? What if-

"Princess," he mumbled, leaning down so he was right next to my ear. In fact he was so close I felt his hot breath fanning my face and had to bite my bottom lip to stop myself from letting out any sound, "You're perfect," he breathed and I gulped. His kisses trailed from my neck all the way down to my bellybutton and back, he sucked at my collarbone and behind my ear. I couldn't help the noises of pleasure that escaped me and I craved more of his touch, but mostly, I craved him. I rolled over so I was on top him and I couldn't help but smirk. He bit his bottom lip and I pulled it out from his teeth.

"Don't do that," I demand, "It's driving me insane." I then proceeded to remove his dark grey t-shirt. I traced his muscles while biting my bottom lip, because I knew it turned him on. I unzipped his fly and pulled off his belt, I traced gentle kisses along his jawline and kissed him roughly and passionately and he kissed me back, I slipped my tongue into his mouth and he groaned throatily. He sat under me in nothing but his boxers and his member was hard. I smirked against his lips in victory and he spun over. So now, he was on top of me. He undid the clasp of my bra and sent it flying across the hotel room. He sucked my nipples and I squirmed under him, he removed my panties, leaving me totally naked in front of him. Again, my cheeks flamed a deep shade of red and he smiled.

"Princess," he tells me again, "You're more perfect than you know," he informs me and blush more. I remove his boxers and we're both naked in a hotel room Aspen, for gay ski week. Ha. Gay ski week. Outside snowflakes were fluttering to the ground majestically, cascading from the skies like angels flying down, white and pure. Outside it was cold, the entire floor covered in a blanket of white snow, evergreen trees waving in the wind. It was beautiful, chilling and cold of winter. But in here it was heating up.

He entered me with a thrust, slowly at first. Then speeding up. I tugged at his hairs and left scratches on his back. I tried to be quiet because my entire family was staying at this hotel but it all went out of the window as he fucked me so hard my head was hitting the headboard repeatedly. I moaned his name and he went faster and deeper. I came undone in his arms and he thrust into me a few more times before he too was out for the count. He pulled out of me and rolled off of me, both of us laying beside each other with sticky skin. We were sweating, breathless and happy. The TV continued to blare on in the background, spitting incoherent words out of the sound system. We both started to laugh at us. We had just had sex, for the first time, in a hotel in Aspen during gay ski week with my immediate family and a collection of close friends under the same roof. I turned on my side and started to kiss him sweetly. I giggled and pulled him closer so our sticky skin clung to the others in a moment of pure bliss. This was what we were.

We weren't, "Let's make out on stage," and we weren't about to announce our relationship to the world, we don't care what people think and we're going to be unapologetically us because that's what we were.

We were just... us.

A/N: I NEED TO STOP WRITING THESE OMFG!
This is a problem, I sat down at my laptop with the intention of writing a cute little love one shot and this happened.

Okay then.

Comment what you thought and stay strong lovelies,
-Faye xx

(P.S: I'm nearly at 18k... WHAT?! That's crazy I love you guys <3)