For You

Marry You by Bruno Mars is attached.

Jace's P.O.V

I stand in front of the crystal white gazebo, nervously fumbling with my uniform and it's embellishments. My best man, Keith (the one I saved) stands near by. I glance over to him and he gives me a thumbs up mouthing, 'you got this.' I give a weak smile back before suddenly the pianist begins playing the song we selected for the aisle music and my head snaps straight ahead. I see Clarise gracefully walking down the aisle, bouquet of forget-me-nots in one hand, her other wrapped around her father's arm, a huge smile on her face. He blonde hair is curled, loosely tied in a side pony tied with ribbon. And her dress, I felt like my heart stopped when I laid my eyes on her wearing that dress. It definitely is a beauty, especially on her.

Next thing I know, Clairse is standing in front of me as I place the ring on her finger, and she places her ring on mine. It was then when I was asked to give my speech I memorized before the 'I do'.

"Clarise, I've known you since high school and since then, I have completely fallen for you. At the time, I didn't plan on loving you, because I didn't know you, but I'm happy I did. Everything you do, everything you say, everything you are, I love. You are my first thought in the morning, my last before I go to sleep, and almost every thought in between. I'd be lying if I said that I didn't love you because if you were to ever leave me, there would be this dead, empty hole in my heart that nothing could ever have the power to fill. And I would follow you across the universe in order to find you. Clarise, if I had a rose for every time I thought of you, I'd be picking roses for a lifetime. I want to be your favorite hello and your hardest goodbye. Every time I look at a keyboard, I always notice how the letter U and I are always together, and that is how they should stay, just like you and me. Forever." I take a deep breath after finishing my speech, knowing what comes next will change everything.

I feel a nervous drop of sweat slip down my face as the most important question was asked. Even though I already know the answer, I can help but still be in total panic mode, knowing that there is no going back. I say it. "I do."

"I do," Clarise sweetly smiles me, her eyes glowing a shade of happiness essence. 

"You may kiss the bride." I hear those words being said to me and I know it's time. They echoed in my head as I carefully fold the veil over Clarise's head and pull her close to me, placing my hands around her waist. I leaned in and locked my lips against hers directly before an applause erupted around us, people blowing whistles and yelling phrases of love.

We kissed a kiss that sealed everything for us. And there is no going back because there is nothing in the word that can separate us and our love, our love that will continue for eternity.
The End.