Dear Jace: See You Soon

A/N
Above is my photoshop fail of Ansel Elgort and Dianna Agron, also known as Jace and Clarise. But I tried. So oh well, please don't point out my mistakes, but feel free to give any Photoshopping advice in the comment section.
_____________
Dear Jace,

Your mom and dad both called me, letting me know about you and how your doing. I'm surprised they're taking this so well, especially about the fact that they are your parents and all. They're taking it even better than me! They say you're doing well, and stable, which I'm happy about and is good considering that the bullet nearly missed your arteries. They also said that you'll be returning in a week due time, and that for now, you've been removed from the field to a secure location that is highly guarded so at least you're safe. I'm glad you're not in hell anymore.

I hate how this is my last letter to you for all of my pages in my journal are filled, but I'm not writing with happiness. I had everything planned out for this little book of mine, but as things changes, I began writing what I truly felt about you, the world. Writing is my way of escaping everything that I go through, escaping the cruel parts of the world, escaping life. Writing takes me to a new era of excitement, sadness, joy, worry, mystery, anticipation. But I don't even know what to write, besides the usual, how I worry, how I am, how I want to see you and blah blah blah. I'm just...bored.

And so now I shall wait for you, for you to return to me with an abundance of your love.

This is the last,
Clarise