(4) MIZUKI

(4) MIZUKI

     Kaeda appeared beside my bed and started shaking me awake. Annoyed, I pushed her away but she kept on shaking and poking me like a little child looking for someone to play with. Unable to get any more sleep, I still held my eyes shut pretending I was still asleep and not willing to let Kaeda have what she wanted until she gave up and left me alone for a few minutes. Then I will wake up. Kaeda was still there so I kept my eyes closed. A hard slap hit my face. Startled, my eyes snapped open. Kaeda was by my bed looking down at me with her hands on her hips, the side of her lips curved up into a grin.

  “What the hell was that for?” I questioned, angrily. Kaeda sometimes just pisses me off.

  “You would not wake up… I took the chance to annoy you,” she smirked. “And…you have to get to school in ten minutes!”

  “What? Why the hell did you not wake me up earlier?!” I asked, my blood heating up.

  “You would not get up, that’s why I slapped you!” she replied, mockingly, still having that smug smile on her face, which I wanted to wipe off her face and shut her head in…something. Unfortunately, I can’t do that because she is my friend but most importantly she would kill me, violently.

     Getting up, I got dressed. Finally, glad to be rid of our uniform, I put on my black skinny jeans and my red top that went really well with it. Swiftly, putting on some make-up on, I made my way to classes without breakfast, deciding to get some marmite toast from the cafeteria at school.

     Rima, Kaeda and Miki walked with me. We went to our usual meeting place, near the cafeteria. Saika and Shana were already there as they left the dormitory earlier with Ayu.

  “Where's Ayu?” asked Miki.

  “She's gone to the toilet,” said Shana

  “Oh, maybe out about with Yuri,” said Saika, irritated. I'm guessing she had another disagreement with Ayu about something.

     Saika and I had loads in common. She fancies Dai and I too liked him but now I like Akemi. Another thing we have in common was that we both found Ayu a bit annoying and we get really pissed off when she fusses and worries about stupid stuff like her hair or how her nails broke. Seriously, it's not like it's the end of the world! We love her but she can be a tiny bit annoying.

     The boys joined us. There was another no-show from Akemi. Where the hell is he? He was never off school, not unless he told someone. I hope he's not hurt or anything. Who am I kidding? He’ll be able to take care of himself; I mean he's a flipping werewolf after all.

     This time the boys weren't alone. Soubi didn't look that happy and Dai and Yuri were with him. Seimei and Rio were laughing along with a complete stranger. The guy’s eyes met mine. He had gorgeous, light green eyes that any girl would fall for. His eyes didn't look like the usual green that people usually have. At first, I thought they were blue until he was closer up and then, at times, I could see parts that were almost grey. They were strange but regardless, beautiful.

     He had amazing, thick honey, blond hair that was a light brown at the roots and spiked up to give himself a tough look but the two dimples, at the corners of his mouth betrayed he's tough look making his face look all innocent and cute. I stared at him and he looked back.

      Weirdly, he’s eyes lingered over me for a long time as if he knew me, which was impossible because he had such a unique face that I doubt I would've forgotten it. Unsure, I studied the cafeteria behind me to see if he was really staring at me or someone else. Jinsei was waving at him, but the guy wasn’t interested in Jinsei. Turning, my head back around, I found his eyes still unusually on me but then he smiled. Feeling my cheeks burn, I faced away. Looking up, I found him still looking at me so I smiled back, shyly. Saika elbowed me and I looked at her. She had that stupid smirk on her face. I ignored her.